Aastra 9480i CT VoIP Phone
The Aastra 9480i CToffers advanced features, mobility and security in a standards based, carrier-grade IP screen telephone. Utilizing the very popular Aastra 480i CT design, this powerful includes an integrated WDCT cordless mobility handset for coverage up to 300,000 sq. ft.*. This phone supports the advanced software features and interoperability previously available only with the Aastra 5i Series products and offers an 8 line backlit display screen, 6 context sensitive softkeys, full-duplex speakerphone, group paging, support for up to 9 calls simultaneously and XML browser capability. The 9480i CT will appeal to those requiring mobility, advanced SIP and XML features in a traditional screen phone design.
Aastra 9480i CT VoIP Phone Overview
Employing secure WDCT cordless technology, the Aastra 9480i CT expands VoIP beyond the desktop without the need for a separate wireless network. Increases flexibility and efficiency for those not tied to a desk.
The Aastra 9480i CT is equipped with XML browser capabilities and an extra large display with dynamic softkeys to easily access customized services and applications. Create internal service applications using development guides available from Aastra. This feature provides unlimited potential to customize the 9480i to meet your specific business needs or vertical applications using the display and keypad.
With extensive storage capacity for personal directories, callers logs and redial lists and 6 dynamic softkeys, the Aastra 9480i CT can improve efficiency by providing more call information with the push of a button. Features such as shared call and bridged line appearances, call forward, call transfer, call waiting, group paging, intercom and local 3-way conference increase call flexibility and control.
From initial deployment and configuration to future enhancements and upgrades, Aastra phones are designed to save your business time and money. Dual auto-sensing switched Ethernet ports eliminate additional wiring and simplify installations. Integrated IEEE 802.3af Power-over-Ethernet allows easy deployment with centralized powering and backup. Easily created configuration files, using any text editor, can be used to configure phones individually or centrally.
Aastra 9480i CT Features and Functions
- Up to 9 lines with call appearances
- Shared call appearances
- Multi-proxy support
- 3.5’’ x 2.25’’, 8 line, backlit display
- 4 call appearance lines with LEDs
- 4 navigational keys
- 6 customizable softkeys; programmable up to 20 functions
- 8 predefined hard keys
- Personal Directory
- LED for call and message waiting indicator
- Call Forward/Call Transfer/Call Waiting
- Caller and calling line information
- Callers Log
- Live dial pad or pre-dial support
- Dual 10/100 Mbps switched Ethernet ports (LAN and PC ports)
- Integrated IEEE 802.3af Power Over Ethernet (PoE) support
- AC adapter (48V DC) included
Additional Handset Features:
- AC wall adapter for charging stand
- Nickel Metal Hydride battery – 4 day standby time, 4 hour talk time
- 2.4 GHz Frequency Hopped Spread Spectrum (FHSS)
- Up to 300,000 sq. ft. coverage
- Vibration alerter
- 2.5 mm headset connector
- Large 5 line backlit display
- 2 context-sensitive softkeys for tight integration to base features
- Programmable function key supports up to 14 functions
- 4 predefined hard keys features
Didn't find the VoIP phone you were looking for?
Check out these other Aastra VoIP phones: