Aastra S850i Conference Phone
The Aastra S850i combines flexibility and voice clarity in this wireless conference phone set. With no wires, the phone, microphones and dial pad can be set anywhere in a conference room, boardroom, or executive office to provide the best conference experience.
Aastra S850i Overview
The S850i gives the user wireless freedom with secure, wideband audio technology. Making certain this conference phone can hook up to an IP Network is not a problem, as the connection only needs to be made in the charging base (PoE), allowing the phone, microphones and dial pad the freedom to be placed wherever they're utilized best. The two onmidirectional microphones operate so all attendees can be heard clearly. Additionally, the optional S850i Lapel Mic is available to let presenters move around the room freely.
Aastra has equipped the S850i with balanced analog audio input/output connections to facilitate easy integration with video conferencing systems such as the Aastra BluStar for Conference Room solution and for PC applications like BluStar for PC. Private calls can be conducted using the handset dialer, which can then be easily switched to conference mode for use with the speaker and microphones.
The Aastra S850i has SIP Telephone features Make Call/Answer Call, Call Hold/Call Resume, Call Transfer, Call Forward, Do Not Disturb, Missed Call Notification, Voice Mail Notification, Speed Dial, Support for Caller ID, Redial Capability, and Two call appearances, allowing for local three-way conference (join conference, split conference, hold conference, resume conference.
Aastra S850i Features and Functions:
- 12 ft Microphone Pickup with individual acoustic echo cancellation per microphone
- Low-delay audio packet transmission
- DTMF tone generation
- Noise filter/audio filter
- 3.5mm auxiliary audio input and output connectors (on wireless base unit)
- User configurable local phonebook
- Call display/Date and Time Display
- USB port in Charger Tray for firmware updates/Two mini-USB ports in Wireless Base Unit for firmware upgrades
- Power connector port for Charger Tray/Ethernet 10/100 Base-T (RJ45) port in Wireless Base Unit
Didn't find the Conference Phones you were looking for? Call us!
- Use/Room Size
- Conference Room, Large Room, Medium Room
- Microphone Range
- 11 ft
- Expansion Mics
- Daisy Chain
- Protocols Supported
- High Definition
- Numerical Keypad
- Connection Types
- Analog, USB, VoIP
- PoE (IEEE 802.3af), Charger Base Included
- Headset Port
Don StefanieDirect: 716-213-6906
Why Pay $1,140.15 for the Aastra S850i ?
Compatible with all Aastra S850i parts
Perfect for medium sized conference rooms
Ideal for multiple users