Aastra SIP-DECT Lite 612d
The Aastra SIP-DECT Lite 612d is a DECT bundle that contains one each of the color Aastra 612D and the Aastra SL35IP RFP base station. The SIP-DECT Lite 612D bundle provides a value priced entry point for providing a mobility option for the small office or user group, with the ability to support multiple DECT phones and up to 8 concurrent calls.
Aastra SIP-DECT Lite 612d Overview
The Aastra 612d of the Aastra 600d DECT telephone family is the basic model for the business sector. With its color 2" TFT display it guarantees an optimum overview and simple operation of the clearly structured menus at all times.
The Aastra SL 35IP ships pre-registered to the 612d handset and has been pre-licensed. The SL 35IP can support up to 8 simultaneous G.729 calls.
In addition to the handset and base station the SIP-DECT Lite 612d bundle also includes the handset charging cradle with universal A/C adapter and belt clip
Aastra SIP-DECT Lite 612d Features and Functions:
Aastra SL 35IP
- 2" TFT color LCD (176x220)
- 5 programmable key
- 3 softkeys
- 2.5mm headset jack
- Hands-free operation
- 44 polyphonic ringtones
- 15 hours talk time/95 hours standby
- SRTP (RFC 3711) and secure SIP
- 1GBit Flash memory enabling local boot
- Supports 1GBit Ethernet
- DSAA authentication between base station and handset
- DSC-64bit-encryption over the air interface
- Support of DECT XQ extension for reflective environments
- Status indication with 4 LEDs (red / yellow / green)
For advice, reviews and industry insight... be sure to follow us online.
Questions on Aastra SIP-DECT Lite 612d
No questions asked yet