Adtran NetVanta 1534 28-port Gigabit Switch
The Adtran NetVanta 1534 is a managed, 28-port, Layer 3 lite, Gigabit Ethernet switch designed for fast, secure, cost-effective LAN switching. The Adtran NetVanta 1534 features 24 10/100/1000 switching ports and 4 SFP optical ports (2 standard 1GBps and 2 enhanced 2.5 Gbps) in a half U height so that 2 NetVanta's can be stacked in a 1U space. Backed by Adtran's limited lifetime warranty, the NetVanta 1534 network switch is a smart move for any mid-size office deployment.
Adtran NetVanta 1534 Overview
The NetVanta 1534 rackmountable switch provides 28 Gigabit Ethernet ports, consisting of 24 fixed 10/100/1000Base-T Ethernet ports, two 1.0 Gbps Small Form-factor Pluggable (SFP) ports, and two 2.5 Gbps enhanced SFP ports located on the back. Together the four SFP ports can provide up to 14 Gbps of bandwidth between interconnected NetVanta 1534 switches. "Halfrack" in size, you can scale to 48 Gigabit Ethernet
ports and eight SFP optical ports utilizing two NetVanta 1543 switches side-by-side in a single 19-inch rack space.
The NetVanta 1534 supports advanced multi-layer (Layer 2 and Layer 3 Lite) switching with up to 16 static routes allowing it to easily scale from SMBs to enterprise-size networks.
NetVanta 1534 has been designed specifically for VoIP. The ability to automatically configure IP phones using LLDP-MED, and the ability to separate voice traffic onto voice VLANs, helps ease the deployment of VoIP.
Adtran NetVanta 1534 Features:
- - 24-Gigabit Ethernet ports and four SFP optical ports
- -Two standard 1GBps SFP ports
and two enhanced 2.5 Gbps
- -Non-blocking, up to 62 Gbps
- -Line rate Layer 2 and
Layer 3 Lite capabilities
- - Static routes
- - 802.1Q VLANs, Private VLANs and VLAN assignment via 802.1x
- - Advanced QoS with support for 802.1p and DiffServ prioritization with four queues per egress port
- - Automate actions with Port Scheduler and TCL scripting
- - VoIP ready with LLDP/LLDP-MED and voice VLANS
- - Business-class security with RADIUS, TACACS+, 802.1x and port security
- - Optimized for iSCSI storage area networks (SANs) solutions
- - Wi-Fi® access controller for centralized management of NetVanta Wireless Access Points (WAPs)
- - Cable and SFP diagnostics provides easy to use troubleshooting tools for copper and fiber cable
- - Familiar CLI and Web GUI
- - Limited lifetime warranty
- - Next business day advance replacement