Adtran NetVanta 1534P
The Adtran NetVanta 1534P is a managed, 28-port, Layer 3 lite, Gigabit Ethernet switch designed for fast, secure, cost-effective LAN switching. The NetVanta 1534P scalable, full-featured business-class switch is perfect for higher-bandwidth Voice over IP (VoIP) applications needing PoE to power IP Phones, as well as Gigabit-to-the-desktop deployments
Adtran NetVanta 1534P Overview
The NetVanta 1534P rackmountable switch provides 28 Gigabit Ethernet ports, consisting of 24 fixed 10/100/1000Base-T Ethernet ports, two 1.0 Gbps Small Form-factor Pluggable (SFP) ports, and two 2.5 Gbps enhanced SFP ports located on the back. The NetVanta 1534P supports advanced multi-layer (Layer 2 and Layer 3 Lite) switching with up to 16 static routes allowing it to easily scale from SMBs to enterprise-size networks..
NetVanta 1534P has been designed specifically for VoIP. The ability to automatically configure IP phones using LLDP-MED, and the ability to separate voice traffic onto voice VLANs, helps ease the deployment of VoIP.
Adtran NetVanta 1534P Features:
- - 24-Gigabit Ethernet ports and four SFP optical ports
- -Two standard 1GBps SFP ports and two enhanced 2.5 Gbps SFP ports
- -Line rate Layer 2 and Layer 3 Lite capabilities
- - 802.1Q VLANs, Private VLANs and VLAN assignment via 802.1x
- - Advanced QoS with support for 802.1p and DiffServ prioritization with four queues per egress port
- - Automate actions with Port Scheduler and TCL scripting
- - VoIP ready with LLDP/LLDP-MED and voice VLANS
- - Business-class security with RADIUS, TACACS+, 802.1x and port security
Didn't find the VoIP Switch you were looking for?
Check out these other Adtran NetVanta Switches: