Adtran NetVanta 3200 Router
The Adtran NetVanta 3200 modular router with Enhanced Feature Pack is a cost-effective internet access router for applications requiring up to 2 T1's. The NetVanta 3200 includes a 10/100 LAN port, a built in firewall, QoS for VoIP, and Network Address Translation (NAT). The Adtran NetVanta 3200 is a solid choice for a business router for your small to medium business.
Adtran NetVanta 3200 Overview
The NetVanta 3000 Series of modular access routers is designed for cost-effective Internet access, corporate Frame Relay, point-to-point connectivity, ADSL, and VPN. The NetVanta 3000 Series currently consists of the NetVanta 3200, 3205, and 3305 with a variety of interchangeable NIMs and DIMs.
QoS is also supported for delay-sensitive trafﬁc like VoIP or video. To prioritize mission-critical trafﬁc and control network congestion, the NetVanta 3200 uses Low Latency Queuing, Weighted Fair Queuing (WFQ), Class-based WFQ, and DiffServ marking to establish priority of IP packets routed over the WAN.
In combination with the QoS features, a specialized Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) Application Layer Gateway (ALG) allows SIP trafﬁc to traverse Network Access Translation (NAT)-enabled firewalls. For an enterprise network, this interoperability allows IP PBXs, phones, and other SIP-based devices to setup, tear down, and pass voice and call control messages seamlessly through the integral NAT-enabled ﬁrewall. All Adtran Routers come with an industry leading 5 year warranty.
Adtran NetVanta 3200 Features:
- - IPSec VPN for secure corporate connectivity across the Internet
- - Modular Network Interface Module (NIM) offering flexibility
- - Modular Dial Backup Interface Module (DIM) guaranteeing bandwidth
- - Stateful inspection firewall for network security
- - Quality of Service (QoS) for delay-sensitive traffic like Voice over IP (VoIP)
- - Optional DSX-1 interface supplies TDM voice transport
- - Comprehensive PPP dial backup scheme prevents network downtime
- - VLAN Trunking (802.1Q) for routing between VLANs
- - Network Address Translation (NAT) for IP Address Concealing
- - Optional Virtual Private Network (VPN) for secure corporate connectivity across the Internet
- - Recognizable Command Line Interface (CLI) and intuitiveWeb-based Graphical User Interface (GUI)
- - Built-in DSU/CSU for circuit protection
- - Feature-rich ADTRAN Operating System (AOS)
- - Industry-leading five-year North American warranty