Adtran 4212912L1 Total Access 912 Integrated Access Router
The Total Access Series promotes strategic network planning with its "grow-as-you-go" modularity. This approach breaks down barriers to profitability, overcoming logistical deployment issues and expanding customer reach with the latest, copper-saving and fiber technologies.
Adtran 4212912L1 Total Access 912 IAD
The Total Access 900 Series of IP Business Gateways combine the functionality of ADTRAN's industry-leading integrated access devices with a SIP and analog gateway to provide Incumbent Local Exchange Carriers (ILECs), Competitive Local Exchange Carriers (CLECs), and Internet Service Providers (ISPs) a cost-effective IP network strategy for VoIP deployment, with support for legacy equipment. The Total Access 900 and 900e Series allow carriers to deliver SIP trunks, hosted PBX, and other voice and data services such as Dedicated Internet Access (DIA) to small and medium businesses, quickly and cost-effectively.
Adtran 4212912L1 Total Access 912 Integrated Access Router Features:
- Seamless voice and data integration over VoIP based network architectures
- Up to 12 analog POTS interfaces
- DSX-1 for PBX connectivity
- Compatible with industry leading softswitches and call agents
- Dynamic bandwidth allocation enables more efficient bandwidth utilization
- Standardized G.729a voice compression requires less bandwidth per voice call
- Integral full-featured IP router for data support and Internet access
- Stateful inspection firewall for network security
- Quality of Service (QoS) for delay sensitive traffic like VoIP
- Command Line Interface (CLI) mimics industry de facto standard
- Network Address Translation (NAT) for IP Address Concealment
- Feature-rich ADTRAN Operating System (AOS)
Adtran 4212912L1 Total Access 912 Integrated Access Router Downloads
For advice, reviews and industry insight... be sure to follow us online.
Questions on Adtran 4212912L1 Total Access 912 Integrated Access Router
No questions asked yet