Advanced Network Devices 8in IP Speaker Set
The ANETD IPSCM-RM is an 8in round IP speaker along with an 8in round analog speaker (2 speaker set) that can be installed in ceiling tiles or in the wall. The IPSCM-RM is powered and fed to using an RJ45 connection on a Cat5 Cable from a PoE Switch so there is no need to install power where you will be using the speaker.
Advanced Network Devices IPSCM-RM Overview
ANETD's IPSCM-RM round IP ceiling Speaker is a PoE loudspeaker that requires only an RJ-45 connector to connect to existing data networks. Simultaneously, you can broadcast to both phones and speakers. It features full mulitcast and broadcast support and allows you to send messaging to all devices, individual devices, or groups of devices.
The Advanced Network Devices IPSCM-RM is an ideal addition to your IP Paging environment as they require no special hardware or servers. All speakers are PoE so no power needs to be installed at the location where you are placing the speaker. All you need is a Cat5 cable drop connected to a PoE Switch or PoE injector. An on-board web server exists for status and control and field upgrades.
Advanced Network Devices IPSCM-RM Features:
- 8” round IP Speaker and 8in round analog speaker which feeds from the IP Speaker
- Full multicast and broadcast support.
- Send audio to individual devices, all devices or groups of devices.
- Field upgradable.
- On-board web server for status and control and field upgrades.
- Low delay.
- Easy to install — built-in test tones allow quick checkout of installation.
- Inter-operates with Cisco VoIP networks and phones.
- Optional two channels of both contact closure and contact sensing.
- 10/100 Ethernet
- Sensitivity: 95dB SPL
- PoE Power = 10W
- Supported Protocols: SIP, IPv4, HTTP, SLP, TFTP, NTP, DHCP, IGMP, ICMP, TCP/IP, UDP, Bonjour
- Included Software: Clockwise: A clock/alarm program for scheduling, alarms, stopwatch, timer, optional theme sound library, etc.
- Supported Software by 3rd parties: SA-Announce (Syn-Apps), MessageNet Systems, BellCommander (AcroVista), Application Gateway 2000 (Nortel), UC Server by Adtran (Objectworld) and others.(Singlewire supported by special order part)
- See Technical Specs for more info
We're sorry, there are no downloads available at this time.
- Advanced Network Devices
- # of Ethernet Ports
- Ethernet Port Speeds
- Peripheral Ports
- Supported Components
- Protocols Supported
- Voice Codec Support
- G.711a, G.711u, G.729
- Talkback Support
- Provisioning Options
- TFTP, Web GUI
- Mounting Option
- PoE (IEEE 802.3af)
- Relay Support