Advanced Network Devices Surface Mount Wall Speaker
The ANETD IPSWS-SM is an 8in IP speaker embedded into a white 12" x 12" surface mounted wall hanging. It includes a built in microphone for 2 way talkback. The IPSWS-SM is powered and fed to using an RJ45 connection on a Cat5 Cable from a PoE Switch so there is no need to install power where you will be using the speaker.
Advanced Network Devices IPSWS-SM Overview
ANETD's Surface Mount Wall IP Speaker is a PoE loudspeaker that requires only an RJ-45 connector to connect to existing data networks. Simultaneously, you can broadcast to both phones and speakers. It features full multicast and broadcast support and allows you to send messaging to all devices, individual devices, or groups of devices.
The Advanced Network Devices IIPSWS-SM is an ideal addition to your IP Paging environment as they require no special hardware or servers. All speakers are PoE so no power needs to be installed at the location where you are placing the speaker. All you need is a Cat5 cable drop connected to a PoE Switch or PoE injector. An on-board web server exists for status and control and field upgrades.
Advanced Network Devices IPSWS-SM Features:
- 8" Speaker
- 12" x 4" x 12" surface mount wall hanging
- Built in microphone for 2 way communication
- Full multicast and broadcast support.
- Send audio to individual devices, all devices or groups of devices.
- Field upgradable.
- On-board web server for status and control and field upgrades.
- Low delay.
- Easy to install — built-in test tones allow quick checkout of installation.
- Interoperates with Cisco VoIP networks and phones.
- Optional two channels of both contact closure and contact sensing.
- 10/100 Ethernet
- Sensitivity: 95dB SPL
- PoE Power = 8W
- Supported Protocols: SIP, IPv4, HTTP, SLP, TFTP, NTP, DHCP, IGMP, ICMP, TCP/IP, UDP, Bonjour
- Included Software: Clockwise: A clock/alarm program for scheduling, alarms, stopwatch, timer, optional theme sound library, etc.
- Supported Software by 3rd parties: SA-Announce (Syn-Apps), MessageNet Systems, BellCommander (AcroVista), Application Gateway 2000 (Nortel), UC Server by Adtran (Objectworld) and others.(Singlewire supported by special order part)
- See Technical Specs for more info