Audiocodes 310HD IP PhoneThe AudioCodes 310HD IP Phone includes a 2nd Ethernet port for PC, 10 Programmable keys, 2x16 Graphic LCD Display and Power over Ethernet (PoE).
The AudioCodes 310HD IP Phone meets a growing demand for High Definition VoIP solutions in end-user phones and terminals, improving the productivity and efficiency of business communications with new quality standards set by the High Definition voice technology.
The 310HD IP Phone is the 1-line entry level IP Phone and includes a basic display and user interface.
IP310HDE 310DE Product OverviewCutting Edge Voice Quality
Based on AudioCodes’ advanced, robust and field-proven VoIPerfectHD software, AudioCodes IP Phones are designed to utilize the most popular wideband coders such as G.722, G.722.2 (WB-AMR), G.729.1, EVRC-B and G.711.1. Each of these phones feature enhanced proprietary capabilities, such as packet loss concealment, high quality wideband acoustic echo canceller, and low-delay adaptive jitter buffers to enrich the HD VoIP experience.Interoperability
The AudioCodes 300HD Series of High Definition IP Phones is widely interoperable with IP-PBXs, Softswitches and IP Centrex solutions. As Enterprises and Service Providers continue to seek open network architectures that enable them to maximize value and reduce costs, AudioCodes best-of-breed technology, wide interoperability, and adherence to standards make the 300HD Series of High Definition IP Phones a natural selection.HD VoIP
HD VoIP refers to the use of wideband technology, providing deeper clarity and a better audio experience in VoIP Communications. The traditional Public Switch Telephony Network (PSTN) is limited to 300-3400 Hz for narrowband speech. Voice signals are sampled at a rate of 8 kHz, causing limitations in communication quality and comprehension. In HD VoIP, wideband telephony refers to transmitting speech signals with bandwidths ranging between 50-7000 Hz and a sampling rate of 16 kHz. This effectively doubles the narrowband speech signal bandwidth and offers the caller “true voice” conversation. Compared to narrowband telephony, wideband technology establishes a sense of presence, resulting in a natural and comfortable conversation.
310HD Specifications:Key features
- 1-line IP Phone
- 2x16 Character LCD Display with backlight
- 10 Speed Dial keys
- SIP RFC3261, Auto Provisioning, Web Management, 2 x IEEE 802.3 10/100 Mbps with Internal Switch
- Includes power supply
- Directory, Voice mail, 4-Way Menu navigation, Volume, Transfer, Conference, Forward, Mute, Hold, Redial, Headset, Full Duplex Speakerphone
- Call Waiting, Call Hold, Call Transfer, Call Forward, 3-Way Conference, Hot Line, DND, Mute, Speed Dial, Dialing Plan, Phone Book
- Signaling: Caller ID, MWI, DTMF Relay – RFC2833, DTMF via SIP INFO, Configurable Call Progress Tones
- Narrowband Voice Codecs: G.711µ/a, G.729A/B, G.723.1
- Wideband Voice Codecs: G.722
- Echo Cancellation: Acoustic echo cancelation - multiple path, Wideband acoustic echo cancellation
- Packet Loss Concealment: Proprietary, innovative, time variant algorithm
- Silence Suppression: VAD, CNG
- Adaptive Jitter Buffer: 300 MS - adaptive minimum delay buffer
- VoIP Signaling: SIP – RFC 3261, SIP over TLS
- Data Protocols: IPv4, TCP, UDP, ICMP, ARP, RTP, RTCP, PPPoE, Static IP and DHCP IP Assignment, IEEE 802.1p/Q, QoS/ToS, HTTP/DHCP, CDP VLAN Configuration
- Provisioning & Management: Web Server for Configuration and Management, Configuration update via FTP, TFTP, HTTP, HTTPS
- # of Lines
- High Definition
- Backlit Display
- Color Display
- Touchscreen Display
- Protocols Supported
- # of Ethernet Ports
- PoE (IEEE 802.3af)
- Headset Interface
- EHS Support
Michael RehacDirect: 716-213-6898
For advice, reviews and industry insight... be sure to follow us online.
Questions on Audiocodes 310HD
Is Audiocodes 310HD IP phone ocs/lync compatible - has it been tested in any ocs/lync deployment. If yes - can you provide a reference?
A: AudioCodes 310HD is not Lync compatible. AudioCodes 420HD, 430HD and 440HD are certified Lync compatible phones.
Click on Brochures and click on Lync-Compatible IP Phones