Audiocodes 310HD IP Phone
The AudioCodes 310HD
IP Phone includes a 2nd Ethernet port for PC, 10 Programmable keys, 2x16 Graphic LCD Display and Power over Ethernet (PoE).
The AudioCodes 310HD IP Phone meets a growing demand for High Definition VoIP solutions in end-user phones and terminals, improving the productivity and efficiency of business communications with new quality standards set by the High Definition voice technology.
The 310HD IP Phone is the 1-line entry level IP Phone and includes a basic display and user interface.
IP310HDE 310DE Product Overview
Cutting Edge Voice Quality
Based on AudioCodes' advanced, robust and field-proven VoIPerfectHD software, AudioCodes IP Phones are designed to utilize the most popular wideband coders such as G.722, G.722.2 (WB-AMR), G.729.1, EVRC-B and G.711.1. Each of these phones feature enhanced proprietary capabilities, such as packet loss concealment, high quality wideband acoustic echo canceller, and low-delay adaptive jitter buffers to enrich the HD VoIP experience.
The AudioCodes 300HD Series of High Definition IP Phones is widely interoperable with IP-PBXs, Softswitches and IP Centrex solutions. As Enterprises and Service Providers continue to seek open network architectures that enable them to maximize value and reduce costs, AudioCodes best-of-breed technology, wide interoperability, and adherence to standards make the 300HD Series of High Definition IP Phones a natural selection.
HD VoIP refers to the use of wideband technology, providing deeper clarity and a better audio experience in VoIP Communications. The traditional Public Switch Telephony Network (PSTN) is limited to 300-3400 Hz for narrowband speech. Voice signals are sampled at a rate of 8 kHz, causing limitations in communication quality and comprehension. In HD VoIP, wideband telephony refers to transmitting speech signals with bandwidths ranging between 50-7000 Hz and a sampling rate of 16 kHz. This effectively doubles the narrowband speech signal bandwidth and offers the caller "true voice" conversation. Compared to narrowband telephony, wideband technology establishes a sense of presence, resulting in a natural and comfortable conversation.
- 1-line IP Phone
- 2x16 Character LCD Display with backlight
- 10 Speed Dial keys
- SIP RFC3261, Auto Provisioning, Web Management, 2 x IEEE 802.3 10/100 Mbps with Internal Switch
- Includes power supply
- Directory, Voice mail, 4-Way Menu navigation, Volume, Transfer, Conference, Forward, Mute, Hold, Redial, Headset, Full Duplex Speakerphone
- Call Waiting, Call Hold, Call Transfer, Call Forward, 3-Way Conference, Hot Line, DND, Mute, Speed Dial, Dialing Plan, Phone Book
- Signaling: Caller ID, MWI, DTMF Relay – RFC2833, DTMF via SIP INFO, Configurable Call Progress Tones
- Narrowband Voice Codecs: G.711µ/a, G.729A/B, G.723.1
- Wideband Voice Codecs: G.722
- Echo Cancellation: Acoustic echo cancellation - multiple path,
Wideband acoustic echo cancellation
- Packet Loss Concealment: Proprietary, innovative, time variant algorithm
- Silence Suppression: VAD, CNG
- Adaptive Jitter Buffer: 300 MS - adaptive minimum delay buffer
- VoIP Signaling: SIP – RFC 3261, SIP over TLS
- Data Protocols: IPv4, TCP, UDP, ICMP, ARP, RTP, RTCP, PPPoE, Static IP and DHCP IP Assignment, IEEE 802.1p/Q, QoS/ToS, HTTP/DHCP, CDP VLAN Configuration
- Provisioning & Management: Web Server for Configuration and Management, Configuration update via FTP, TFTP, HTTP, HTTPS
For advice, reviews and industry insight... be sure to follow us online.
Questions on Audiocodes 310HD
Is Audiocodes 310HD IP phone ocs/lync compatible - has it been tested in any ocs/lync deployment. If yes - can you provide a reference?
A: AudioCodes 310HD is not Lync compatible. AudioCodes 420HD, 430HD and 440HD are certified Lync compatible phones.
Click on Brochures and click on Lync-Compatible IP Phones
Do you find this question helpful? Yes No