AudioCodes Mediant 800B MSBR (V-1ET-4L)
The AudioCodes Mediant 800B-V-1ET-4L MSBR provides 1 E1/T1 Voice Interface and 2 Active/Standby pairs of FE/GE interfaces and making it an all-in-one, Multi-Service Business Gateway solution, designed to provide converged Voice & Data services for small-to-mid size business (SMB) customers, and to form a well-managed point of demarcation for service providers.
AudioCodes Mediant 800B MSBR (V-1ET-4L) Overview
The AudioCodes Mediant 800B-V-1ET-4L is based on AudioCodes' VoIPerfectHD best-of-breed Media Gateway technology, integrating a variety of communication functions into a single platform to support fundamental services, such as E-SBC, VoIP mediation, Data Routing, WAN access, Voice & Data security, survivability, and third party value-added services applications. These services allow smooth connectivity to cloud services.
Included in package: Mediant 800B chassis, 2 pairs of GE ports and single AC power supply
AudioCodes Mediant 800B MSBR (V-1ET-4L) Features and Specifications:
- All-in-one integrated device for VoIP, Data, Security and Access
- Consistent performance driven by dual-core architecture
- Branch survivability for distributed enterprises during WAN failures
- Flexible multiple WAN connectivity for redundancy and improved SLA
- Ideal for small and medium sized businesses (SMB) and enterprises (SME)
- SIP Trunking connectivity through E-SBC
- (802.11n WiFi and LAN Power-over-Ethernet (PoE support
- Microsoft Lync Enhanced Gateway
- Scalability: from four analog voice channels, up to two E1/T1 voice trunks