AudioCodes Mediant 500 E-SBC
The AudioCodes Mediant 500 E-SBC base is a compact, high performance, high connectivity VoIP solution suitable for any business. With its powerful SIP normalization and routing, you can connect up to 250 sessions and enjoy high voice quality. The Mediant 500 E-SBC provides extensive security and reliability so that you can rest assured knowing that your VoIP service is well protected.
AudioCodes Mediant 500 E-SBC Overview
The Mediant 500 E-SBC is a "bare bones" chassis that can connect up to 250 sessions. It features a single E1/T1 TDM Interface and 2 Active/Standby pairs of GE interfaces with a maximiun of 800 users. Offering extensive interoperability and partnerships, this E-SBC allows you connect accross a wide range of devices and protocol implementations, as well as provides PSTN fallback in the event of a WAN outage.
AudioCodes Mediant 500 E-SBC Features and Functions
- Rich and powerful SIP normalization and routing mechanisms for seamless interoperability
- Supports remote workers and mobile SIP clients
- Perimeter defense against denial of service, fraud and eavesdropping
- VoIP quality monitoring and enforcement
- High Availability using two box redundancy*
- Support for digital TDM interfaces – E1 (Mediant 500) and BRI (Mediant 500L)