AudioCodes Mediant 500 E-SBC (60 Session)
The AudioCodes Mediant 500 Enterprise Session Border Controller (60 Session) is a compact, high performance, high connectivity VoIP solution that allows you to connect up to 60 sessions. Suitable for any business, its powerful SIP normalization and routing allows you to enjoy high voice quality. The Mediant 500 E-SBC (60 session) provides extensive security and reliability so that you can rest assure knowing that your business information is well protected.
AudioCodes Mediant 500 E-SBC (60 Session) Overview
The Mediant 500 E-SBC (60 Session) includes the Mediant 500 chassis, 2 Active/Standby pairs of GE ports with a maximiun of 800 users. a single AC power supply and software license for 60 E-SBC sessions, It features a single E1/T1 TDM Interface. Offering extensive interoperability and partnerships, this E-SBC allows you connect accross a wide range of devices and protocol implementations, as well as provides PSTN fallback in the event of a WAN outage.
AudioCodes Mediant 500 E-SBC (60 Session) Features and Functions
- Rich and powerful SIP normalization and routing mechanisms for seamless interoperability
- Supports remote workers and mobile SIP clients
- Perimeter defense against denial of service, fraud and eavesdropping
- VoIP quality monitoring and enforcement
- High Availability using two box redundancy*
- Support for digital TDM interfaces – E1 (Mediant 500) and BRI (Mediant 500L)