Audiocodes Mediant 500L Hybrid ESBC and Media Gateway
The AudioCodes Mediant 500L Hybrid Enterprise Session Border Controller and Gateway is a o sessions (bare bones) compact, high performance VoIP connectivity device that has been specifically crafted to meet the needs of small to medium businesses and branch offices. The Mediant 500L supports a software upgrade of up to 60 ESBC sessions. AudioCodes is known for their quality and craftsmanship and offers a robust line of gateways and session border controllers. This device will deliver the high service performance and voice quality that you need to efficiently build an effective VoIP solution.
Audiocodes Mediant 500L Hybrid ESBC and Media Gateway Overview
The Mediant 500L Hybrid is a 0 session "bare bones" chassy that can support software upgrades of up to 60 sessions with up to 200 users. This product includes the Mediant 500 chassis, 2 paris of FE ports, and an external AC power supply. In the event of a WAN outage, this product provides brand survivability and PSTN failback and also features extensive interoperability. The LAN interfaces of this product provide 4 FE interfaces configured in 1+1 redundancy or an individual ports. The Mediant 500L allows you to connect PBXs and IP-PBXs to any SIP trunking service provider as well; providing secure and reliable communications for branch offices in distributed enterprise communications deployments.
Audiocodes Mediant 500L Hybrid ESBC and Media Gateway Features and Functions
- SIP Normalization/Routing Mechanisms providing seamless interoperability
- Supports remote workers and mobile SIP clients
- Perimeter defense against denial of service, fraud, and eavesdropping
- VoIP quality monitoring and enforcement
- High Availability using two box redundancy
- Support for digital TDM interface - BRI
- LAN Interface: 4 FE configured in 1+1 redundancy or as individual ports
- Dimensions: 51x296x160 (HxWxD)