Audiocodes Mediant 500L Hybrid ESBC and Media Gateway (50 Session)
The AudioCodes Mediant 500L Hybrid Enterprise Session Border Controller and Media Gateway is a compact, high performance VoIP connectivity device that has been specifically crafted to meet the needs of small to medium businesses and branch offices. AudioCodes is known for their quality and craftsmanship and offer a robust line of gateways and session border controllers. This device will deliver the high service performance and voice quality and you need to efficiently build an effiective VoIP solution and offers 50 sessions.
Audiocodes Mediant 500L Hybrid ESBC and Media Gateway (50 Session) Overview
This Mediant 500L Hybrid is a 50 session ESBC/Gateway and can support a software upgrade of up to 60 sessions. This product includes the Mediant 500 chassis, 2 paris of FE ports, an external AC power supply, and also a software license for 50 E-SBC sessions. In the event of a WAN outage, this product provides brand survivability and PSTN failback and also features extensive interoperability. The LAN interfaces of this product provide 4 FE interfaces configured in 1+1 redundancy or an individual ports. The Mediant 500L allows you to connect PBXs and IP-PBXs to any SIP trunking service provider as well; providing secure and reliable communications for branch offices in distributed enterprise communications deployments.
Audiocodes Mediant 500L Hybrid ESBC and Media Gateway (50 Session) Features and Functions
- SIP Normalization/Routing Mechanisms providing seamless interoperability
- Supports remote workers and mobile SIP clients
- Perimeter defense against denial of service, fraud, and eavesdropping
- VoIP quality monitoring and enforcement
- High Availability using two box redundancy
- Support for digital TDM interface - BRI
- LAN Interface: 4 FE configured in 1+1 redundancy or as individual ports
- Dimensions: 51x296x160 (HxWxD)