AudioCodes MP-124D FXS VoIP Gateway
The Audiocodes MP124 FXS
FXS Analog Media Gateway product family is based on AudioCodes' field-proven and best-of-breed VoIP technology.
AudioCodes MP-124D FXS VoIP Gateway Overview
Featuring 24 analog FXS ports, the Audiocodes MP124-FXS connects analog terminals, PBXs or key systems to the IP network using FXS connectivity. Use the Audiocodes MP124 to realize the cost savings benefits of using VoIP without having to replace our your current analog PBX or analog phones.
AudioCodes MP124 FXS Features and Functions
- - SIP Gateway with 24 FXS Ports via 50pin Telco connector (not included)
- - G.711, G.723.1, G.726, G.727, G.729AB Vocoders
- - Single 10/100 Base-T, RJ-45 Network Interface
- - Channel status and activity LED indicators
- - SIP (RFC 3261), MGCP (RFC 2705), MEGACO* (H.248), H.323 (V4) compliant
- - G.168-2000 compliant echo cancellation, VAD, CNG (Comfort Noise Generator)
- - Dynamic programmable Jitter Buffer, modem detection and auto switch to PCM
- - T.38 Compliant
- - Group 3 fax relay up to 14.4 kbps with automatic fallback
- - DTMF (TIA 464B)
- - User defined and call progress tones
- - Web management for easy configuration and installation
- - BootP, DHCP and TFTP provisioning
- - SNMP and syslog support
- - EMS for all-embracing management operations (FCAPS)
Audiocodes Mediapacks do not include setup, installation, configuration, or post sales support. These options are available as add-ons.
Click here for an Audiocodes Mediapack Datasheet
Didn't find the VoIP Gateway you were looking for? Check out our complete selection of AudioCodes Gateways.