Axis M1103 Compact H.264 PoE Fixed Camera
The Axis M1103 offers a professional, compact, and affordable fixed camera suitable for a wide range of video surveillance applications, such as for retail and banking as well as libraries and other office buildings.
Axis M1103 Compact H.264 PoE Fixed Camera Overview
The AXIS M1103 fixed focal lens provides excellent image quality in SVGA resolution and offers multiple H.264 and Motion JPEG streams that can be individually optimized for bandwidth and storage efficiency.
Using Power over Ethernet this Axis IP Camera can be powered via the network, eliminating the need for power cables and reducing installation costs. The pixel counter further helps the installer verify that the pixel resolution of an object or face fulfills regulatory or specific customer requirements, for example, for facial identification purposes.
The AXIS M1103 supports digital pan/tilt/zoom, which allows a view cropped from the full view to be streamed for viewing or recording.
Axis M1103 Features:
- Lens: Fixed focal 2.8 mm, F2.0, fixed iris, CS mount
- Horizontal angle of view: 66 degrees
- Image Sensor: 1/4” Progressive scan RGB CMOS
- Processors and Memory: ARTPEC-3, 128 MB RAM, 128 MB Flash
- PoE IEEE 802.3af Class 1
- Video Streaming: H.264 and MJPEG, up to 30fps in all resultions
- Resolutions: 800x600 to 160x90
- Digital Pan/Tilt/Zoom with preset positions, guard tour
- Pixel Counter
Axis M1103 Package Contents:
- Axis M1103 Camera
- Installation Guide
- CD with installation tools
- Recording software and User’s Manual
- Windows decoder 1-user license
- Camera Casing
- Camera Type
- Lens Mount
- Sensor Type
- Local Storage
- Audio Support
- Protocols Supported
- Possible Resolution
- VGA (640x480) 0.3MP
- PoE (IEEE 802.3af)
Darren HartmanDirect: 866-675-8461
Why Pay $349.00 for the Axis M1103?
Excellent image quality, multiple H.264 streams
Power Over Ethernet capable