Axis Q1921-E 19mm Outdoor Thermal IP Camera 0385-001
The Axis Q1921-E Outdoor-Ready Thermal Network Camera is a perfect complement to any network video system that needs to secure an area 24 hours a day, seven days a week. The cameras use thermal imaging, which allows users to detect people, objects and incidents in complete darkness and difficult conditions such as smoke, haze, dust and light fog.
AXIS Q1921-E is an out-of-the-box, outdoor-ready thermal network camera that is designed to withstand harsh weather conditions. It comes with a built-in heater for the window. It's ideal for cost efficient 24/7 area or perimeter surveillance of all security applications such as roads, tunnels and airports.
Axis Q1921-E Product Overview
A resolution of 384x288 and a range of lenses make it possible to optimize detection performance to meet most application requirements. Advanced software processing and a frame rate of up to 30 fps will further improve the thermal image quality.
Since thermal cameras are immune to problems with light conditions and normal shadows, they can achieve higher accuracy than conventional cameras in most intelligent video applications.
AXIS Q1921 cameras of
Axis Q1921-E Features:
- Lens: 19 mm, F1.0
- Horizontal angle of view: 29°
- Image Sensor: Uncooled Micro bolometer 384x288 pixels
- Processors and Memory:ARTPEC-3, 128 MB RAM, 128 MB Flash
- Local Storage: SD/SDHC memory card slot (card is not included)
- Video Streaming:
- H.264: Up to 30fps in US
- MJPEG: Up to 30fps in US
- PoE Capable: Power over Ethernet IEEE 802.3af, Class 3, max 10 W, max 16 VA
- Resolutions:Sensor is 384x288. Image can be scaled up to 768 x 576 and to standard VGA resolutions
- Audio:Two-Way, half-duplex: External microphone or line input, line output
- Casing:IP66-rated aluminum casing and a germanium window
- Detection Range
- At least 380m (412 yards) for humans (1.8m x 0.5m)
- At least 870m (950 yards) for vehicles (2.3m x x2.3m)
- Sensitivity: NetD<100 mK
<;i>Power supply not included
Axis Q1921-E Package Contents:
- Axis Q1921 thermal camera
- Connector kit
- Installation Guide
- Windows decoder 1-user license
- Installation and Management tools
- Wall Mount Bracket
- 5 m (16 ft.) Ethernet cable
Other Axis Q1921-E Models:The Axis Q1921-E is also offered with a:
- 10mm lens (IPCS SKU 02-111258)
- 35mm lens (IPCS SKU 02-111259)
- 60mm lens (IPCS SKU 02-111260)
Why Pay $4,499.00 for the Axis Q1921-E 19mm?
High-quality outdoor detection
Lens alternatives for different applications