How would you rather spend your time online if you had a health concern; searching WebMD or speaking with a real doctor through video conferencing?
MobiHealthNews writer Jonah Comstock posted an article today, Five Reasons Virtual Doctor Visits Might Be Better Than In-Person Ones, showing how video conferencing is growing in popularity for healthcare uses:
- Convenient for both patient and doctor
- A virtual waiting room is better than the physical one
- Increased patient engagement thanks to screensharing
- More convenient, automatic record-keeping
- Patients feel like doctors pay better attention to them during virtual visits
Virtual Checkups Save Time, More Comfortable
Video conferencing used to be expensive but now it can easily be done via your laptop, tablet, and even smartphones.
The benefits of virtual doctor …