Digium has expanded on their previous TE23x series with the new addition of TE236 and TE436 digital telephony cards.
The most noticeable change is that the TE236/TE436 are PCI versions of the previous PCI Express TE235 and TE435 models.
These new cards still have the same low profile and half-length design that you’re used and are available in both dual span and quad span formats with optional hardware echo cancellation.
The echo cancellation cards are denoted by the “BF” at the end of the model number (TE236BF, for example).
Dual Span Digium TE236 Features:
- 2 x RJ48 Interface Ports
- Up to 48 (T1/J1) or 60 (E1) simultaneous calls
- Selectable T1, E1, or J1 Mode
- PCI 3.3V/5.0V
- Hardware Echo Cancellation with TE236BF model
VoIP Supply is currently offering instant rebates on select Sangoma Digital Cards, Sangoma Vega Gateways, and the Sangoma PBXcelerate PBX-Ready Appliance.
Sangoma Instant Rebates.
From now until June 30, 2014, you can enjoy hassle-free savings on select:
- Sangoma A100 Series Digital Voice Cards: Sangoma A100 cards are available with up to 16 ports, 480 simultaneous calls over T1/E1/J1, Hardware Echo Cancellation, and PCI or PCI Express options.
- Sangoma Vega Gateways: The popular Sangoma Vega is available in three VoIP gateway lines; the Vega 50, 400, and 5000 for a range of business sizes and calling needs.
- Sangoma Vega Enterprise Session Border Controller (SBC): The Vega Enterprise SBC models offer protection from theft and calls from untrusted or unsecure networks.
- Sangoma PBXcelerate:
Business, Government and Healthcare facilities all have one thing in common: They’re concerned about the safety of their employees, their patrons, students, or patients inside their building. Everyone is also looking to cut costs. There’s no reason to choose one over the other; with an IP Paging system, you can have your cake and eat it too.
Established 38 years ago in sunny Monterey, California was CyberData, an IP Company. This American company has in-house manufacturing for their lines of IP Paging equipment which is used in hospitals, schools, office buildings, warehouses and manufacturing plants all over the world. There are a lot of paging companies out there, so CyberData has made their value proposition stand out by providing more functionality with …
The TE133 and TE134 are the most recent single span telephony card solution from Digium, and VoIP Supply gives you a first look at the Asterisk company’s cards.
What is it?
The Digium 1TE133F PCI-e and Digium 1TE134F PCI are new telephony cards for seamless PTSN connectivity to VoIP. These single span cards use state of the art technology to increase overall consistent phone quality and system performance, including features such as toll-bypass adjuncts for legacy TDX PBXs, SIP trunk interface for legacy TDM systems and small call center ACDs with T1/E1 trunks.
From these single T1 digital telephony cards, you can expect:
- Up to 24 (T1/J1) or 30 (E1) simultaneous calls
- Selectable T1, E1 or J1 Mode / Half-Length, Half-Height, Digital Card
- PCI-Express (TE133)
ADTRAN is a unique company; instead of replacing models, they simply make their existing models better.
ADTRAN’s most recent release is the third generation of the Total Access 900e IP Business Gateways. If you’re not very familiar with ADTRAN, stay tuned; for the people who are familiar with ADTRAN, rest assured all the old Total Access 900e features are still included, and then some.
Total Access 900e IP Business Gateways are known as carrier-class gateways. A traditional service provider such as AT&T or Verizon use TDM switches for their services, and to transform those signals into IP service, you’ll need a gateway with a T1 interface. Here is where ADTRAN comes in. The Total Access line had previously offered a T1 interface, FXS ports, …
Parents and teachers are looking to their phones and tablets to help teach kids.
But, where do you start?
There’s almost too many choices on iTunes or the Google Play store.
From the writers at eSchool News come 10 of the best Apple and Android apps for education in 2013.
The list includes some of the highest rated apps, as voted by parents and teachers, with information on features, price (some are free), compatibility, and even suggested uses.
There’s a surprising range of functions:
- Video editor
- Math tutors
- Picture dictionary
- Educational games
- Mobile learning
- Flash cards
- And more…
All the apps seem pretty comprehensive so if you’ve forgotten more than you’ve learned, you might find yourself using them more than your kids.
AXIS recently announced that they are currently in the works for releasing a new affordable wireless camera, and it’s looking better than anything before!
As a leader in the IP surveillance industry, AXIS is known for their top line cameras, which unfortunately also tend to correlate with high prices. In efforts to reach out and provide for small retail, offices, and home users, AXIS is set to release the AXIS M1004-W, a small and cost effective IP camera, complete with 720p HD resolution!
This new addition to the AXIS M10 Series is going to be an excellent step up allowing budget conscious buyers to reap the benefits of:
- 1280×800 pixel resolution/progressive scan/HDTV color fidelity
- 16:9 widescreen and AXIS Corridor Format
- Input/output ports
- Support for Wi-Fi
Good things come to those who wait, and our patience has finally paid off! MOBOTIX just announced their new app for iPhones, iPods, iPads and iPad Minis and it looks, for lack of a better term, totally awesome.
The MOBOTIX app, simply titled “MOBOTIX”, is compatible with the T24 IP Video Door Station and most MOBOTIX IP cameras. The beauty of this German company is they make an outstanding product: MOBOTIX cameras have no moving parts so there is no mechanical wear and tear, they’re at least IP65 rated for outdoor or indoor use, and can operate in extreme conditions from literally Zugspitze peak to the controlled atmosphere of the Vatican vaults. And this app was specifically created to use the Megapixel lenses, …
What Is It?
The Elastix ELX-025 is a 1U PBX appliance which can be used as a total UC solution for small and medium businesses. The ELX-025 appliance runs Elastix software, which is a distribution of Asterisk, the free open source PBX software. The Elastix ELX-025 ideally will support up to 100 extensions and 30 concurrent calls.
What Does It Do?
What doesn’t it do? The Elastix ELX-025 is truly a “Unified Communication system”. We hear the UC buzzword everywhere but how many of those solutions labeled UC are really all encompassing of all the ways we communicate? The Elastix platform is.
IP PBX: Embedded into the Elastix system, which is ready for use right out of the box on the ELX-025, is obviously an …
10. RCA VoIP Phones. Name brands you have come to know and trust in your home have begun to emerge in the VoIP market. RCA VoIP phones for instance, along with Panasonic and AT&T, have begun to offer SIP phones that bring the consumer-friendly look and feel to your office. The most popular model, the RCA IP150, runs on an Android O/S and brings the Smartphone user experience to your desk.
9. Cisco SPA112 and SPA122. So long PAP2T and SPA2102! The new Cisco ATA’s are smaller, sexier, and more robust!
8. Panasonic KX-TGP550 and KX-TPA50. With the passing of the Aastra CT Phones, the demand for a corded IP deskphone and a cordless DECT satellite handset was more focused …