Aastra has just released their new Aastra 6800i Series that includes four VoIP phones models to serve a variety of users. The 6800i Series offers Aastra’s best quality, features, and pricing to date with three key selling points:
- Design: A thin, modern, space saving design
- Audio: Enhanced HD audio for natural sounding calls even with the speakerphone
- Power Consumption: Environmentally and budget friendly power saving features
Our first look at the Aastra 6865i is the next level up from the 6863i base model in this range of phones.
What Is It?
The Aastra 6865i is a 9-line VoIP phone in a compact design that offers:
- Display: Easy to read 3.4″ LCD display with large fonts and soft white backlighting.
- Audio: Includes Aastra’s high definition Hi-Q™ audio technology for clear calls from the handset, headset, or speakerphone.
- Connectivity: Dual Gigabit Eithernet ports.
- Flexibility: XML capable, 8 programmable keys, and an innovative headset port that supports both DHSG/EHS and 4-pin connections – no additional adapters or cables are needed for wireless headsets.
- Power Savings: Uses efficient Power over Ethernet (PoE) Class 2, allows you to set up power management features, and is compatible with an optional energy efficient Level V AC Adapter
- Accessories: Wall-mount kit and two Expansion Module options with the color LCD, 28 key M685i Module and the cost efficient 16 key M680i Module.
Who Is It For?
The 6865i is a great choice for small to large business that need a versatile phone with multiple lines and headset options and for anyone who appreciates Aastra’s commitment to power saving features and use of recycled and biodegradable materials in their packaging materials.
The 6865i is currently priced at under $155.00.
The 6863i has an estimated shipping date of April 2014. VoIP Supply is currently taking pre-orders.