Jabra is discontinuing a few headsets starting June 30, 2013:
- Jabra GN9330e USB
- Jabra GN9330e USB OC
- Jabra GN9350e OC
- Jabra GN9330e Wireless Headset with Lifter
- Jabra GN9350e RHL Bundle (Part # 9326-617-205)
If these are your favorite headsets, be sure to order now while supplies last.
Jabra will make sure that accessories and full maintenance for the discontinued models will be available until the end of their product warranty.
After the above models are gone, your best option is the Jabra PRO 9450 Mono Wireless Dual-Mode Headset :
- Price and Features: Similar price point (Currently $313.95) with additional features
- Future-Proof Investment: Field upgradable for easy installation and upgrades and users can make calls from either a desk phone and/or softphone.
- Unified Communications (UC): The PRO 9450 is UC ready
- Dual Use: Your Jabra PRO 9450 can be used with both your desk phone and softphone.
- No Interference: DECT 6.0 connection allows for higher wireless headset density in confined spaces with no interference.
- Wearability and Range: Choice of (3) wearing styles with a 450 foot range from the base.
If you have any questions, contact a VoIP Expert today.