They’re here, they’re clear, get used to being able to hear.
The new Plantronics EncorePro HW500 Series of customer service headsets are now available at VoIP Supply.
This latest generation of EncorePro headsets takes what made some of Plantronics’ other models so popular offers modern upgrades that make them more enjoyable and reliable for all day use in call centers and offices.
These are design upgrades that you can feel and hear, as explained in this video:
OSHA Noise at Work – Protect Your Hearing
If you spend the entire day struggling to hear the person that you’re on the phone you’re going to get fatigued, you’ll probably try turning up the volume which could damage your hearing, and you’ll be less productive if you’re wasting time asking someone to repeat themselves.
EncorePro HW500 Series is, in addition to being more comfortable, safer too.
These headsets meeet the OSHA Noise at Work or, Occupational Noise Exposure regulations which is accomplished in a couple of ways:
- SoundGuard Technology: Provides acoustic limiting to prevent noise spikes and protection against dangerous decibel levels.
- Wideband Audio: This feature provides a natural sounding conversation so that you can clearly and efficiently hear the person that you’re speaking with the first time.
Four Models, Several Wearing Styles
The EncorePro HW500 Series includes four different models:
- Plantronics EncorePro HW510 / HW510V: Monaural, over-the-head wearing style with voice tube or noise cancelling boom microphone.
- Plantronics EncorePro HW520 / HW520V: Binaural, over-the-head headset with voice tube or noise cancelling boom microphone.
- Plantronics EncorePro HW530: Lightweight monaural headset with simple, sleek over-the-ear wearing style.
- Plantronics EncorePro HW540: Convertible – combines three wearing styles into one monaural headset with users preference of over-the-head, behind-the-neck, or over-the-ear wearing style.
Since these are corded headsets, the EncorePro comes with Quick Disconnect cords so that you can quickly walk away from your desk and/or reconnect to any other compatible PC or desk phone.
Click here to learn more from the Plantronics EncorePro HW500 Datasheet.