Sangoma, a leading provider of voice and data cards since 1984 for VoIP platforms like Asterisk and FreeSWITCH, is now offering free online technical training courses to introduce you to their line of Sangoma TDM interface cards.
What You’ll Learn at Sangoma TDM Training
Sangoma offers a wide range of telephony cards including digital voice cards, analog voice cards, wireless GSM cards, hybrid voice boards, and ISDN BRI voice cards.
The first of three training sessions will help you learn:
- Which Sangoma card you should choose (Analog, BRI, PRI, E1, T1, J1, GSM) and the benefits for each type in your system.
- Introduction to Sangoma’s WANPIPE Driver including:
- Installation methods for Asterisk based systems
- How to configure your Asterisk system with Sangoma
- Hardware installation details
Block out 90 minutes for this training and come prepared with your Sangoma questions as there will be a Q&A period at the end.
How, Where, When to Register
Click here to register for Session 1 of 3:
This training will be held on:
- Day: Wednesday, October 15, 2014
- Time: 8 AM – 10 AM EST
Here are the next Sangoma training sessions in this series:
- Part 2: Installation with Asterisk | Tuesday, Oct. 21, 2014 | 8 AM EST
- Part 3: Performance Tune Your System | Wednesday., Oct. 29, 2014 | 8 AM EST