Can’t find the right Asterisk-based solution? Don’t have the expertise to manage an open-source phone system?
Thirdlane PBX, an Asterisk management tool, requires no Linux or Asterisk experience to manage and install.
- Ease of Installation.PBX Manager is a Webmin module and can be installed in minutes without requiring any database or web server software. PBX Manager Installation or upgrade is just a matter of pointing at a URL and clicking install button.
- Ease of operation. No special knowledge of Linux or Asterisk is required for the operation, so the management functions can be performed by regular staff. PBX Manager Permission’s system can be used for limiting users’ access to the system features as required.
- Extendability. PBX Manager is shipped with a set of sample configuration files and a script repository for the common PBX functions. You may extend the included script repository with your own scripts taking advantage of the full power of Asterisk.
- Ease of support.Use of Webmin as a platform for PBX Manager facilitates remote technical support. This is particularly important for the system integrators deploying Asterisk and PBX Manager for geographically distributed clients.
Thirdlane PBX 6.0 unlocks additional features typically found in other Asterisk management tools such as Trixbox.
- CRM Integration
- Cluster Management
- Enhanced Conference Configuration Management
Read the full press release here: