Cisco ATA187-I1-A 2 FXS ATA for UCM 7.1 or newer
The Cisco ATA 187 Analog Telephone Adaptor is a handset-to-Ethernet adaptor that turns traditional telephone devices into IP devices. Customers can take advantage of many exciting IP telephony applications by connecting their analog devices to Cisco ATAs.
This product will not work with SIP protocol
Cisco ATA187-I1-A Product Overview
The Cisco ATA products are standards-based communication devices that deliver true, next-generation voice-over-
IP (VoIP) terminations to businesses and residences worldwide.
- Protects existing telephone investment: The Cisco ATA 187 supports two voice ports, each with its own
independent telephone number, and a single RJ-45 10/100 BASE-T Ethernet port. This adaptor can make
use of existing Ethernet LANs in addition to broadband pipes such as DSL, fixed wireless, and cable modem
- Cost effective: The Cisco ATA 187 helps customers turn their analog phone devices into IP devices cost
effectively and is the preferred solution to address the needs of customers who connect to enterprise
networks, small-office environments, or the emerging VoIP managed voice services and local services
Enterprise customers are using the Cisco ATA 187 to connect analog phones and fax machines to their VoIP
network. Service providers are taking advantage of emerging telephony applications and the ease of deploying
second-line services using the Cisco ATA 187.
Cisco ATA187-I1-A Features:
- 2 RJ11 phone lines (FXS) for analog phones or fax
- 1 RJ45 IP Network Connection
- Power Connection - NA power cord included
- Codecs supported: