Cisco CP-7911G VoIP Phone
The Cisco CP-7911G fills the communication needs of cubicle, retail, classroom, or manufacturing workers or anyone who conducts low to moderate telephone traffic.
Four dynamic soft keys guide users through core business features and functions, while a pixel-based display combines intuitive features, calling information, and extensible Markup Language XML services into a rich user experience.
The Cisco Unified IP Phone 7911G offers numerous important security features plus the choice of IEEE 802.3af Power over Ethernet PoE, Cisco inline power, or local power through an optional power adapter.
Cisco CP-7911G VoIP Phone Overview
The Cisco Unified IP Phone 7911G is designed to grow with your organization. A dynamic, soft key-activated feature set enables the phone to keep pace with your requirements through regular software upgrades for this model of Cisco phones
. Moves, adds, and changes are easy; users can simply pickup their phones and move to a new location anywhere on the network. The Cisco Unified IP Phone 7911G also provides accessibility features to those with special needs.
Cisco CP-7911G Features and Functions
- Lighted Hold Key: Lights when pressed to put a call on hold and stays lit until the held call has been resumed, or flashes if one call is held while another is engaged; is dark when no calls are on hold
- Lighted Menu Key: Lights when pressed to access voicemail messages, call logs, network settings, user preferences, corporate directories, and XML services; stays lit while menu items are active
- Lighted Message Waiting Indicator: Lights when there is new voicemail and is visible on both the phone chassis and the handset; stays lit until new voicemail has been processed by the user
- Graphical Display: Graphical monochrome display with resolution of 192 x 64 pixels provides a scrollable 3-line intuitive access to calling features and text-based XML applications; the Cisco Unified IP Phone 7911G also supports audio-based XML applications
- Four Soft-Key Buttons and a Scroll Toggle Bar: Dynamically present calling options to the user; the scroll toggle bar allows easy movement through the displayed information
- Network Features: Cisco Discovery Protocol; IEEE 802.1 p/q tagging and switching
- Ethernet Switch: 10/100BASE-T Ethernet connection through two RJ-45 ports, one for the LAN connection, the other for connecting a downstream Ethernet device such as a PC
- Volume Control: A volume-control toggle to provide easy decibel-level adjustments of the handset, monitor speaker, and ringer
- Single-Position Foot Stand: Optimum display viewing and comfortable use of buttons and keys; the foot stand can be removed for wall mounting with mounting holes located on the base of the phone