Cisco Unified IP Phone 8961, White, Standard Thick Handset
Cisco Unified Communications Solutions enable collaboration so that organizations can quickly adapt to market changes while increasing productivity, improving competitive advantage through speed and innovation, and delivering a rich-media experience across any workspace, securely and with optimal quality.
Cisco 8961 White Standard Handset Product Overview
The Cisco CP-8961-W is an advanced professional media endpoint that delivers an enhanced user experience with an easy-to-use and eco-friendly ergonomic design.
Highlights of the portfolio include introduction of higher-resolution (VGA) color displays, a USB port, Gigabit Ethernet connectivity, and High-definition (HD) voice support, enabling a more productive user experience for multimedia application engagement.
Application support includes XML and MIDlet-enabled applications. The Cisco CP-8961-W is an ideal solution for knowledge professionals, administrative managers, and executives.
Cisco 8961 White Standard Handset Features & Functions
- High-definition voice (HD voice) for greater clarity in communications.
- Ergonomic design: rounded ergonomic keys for increased accuracy in interaction; highly usable and intuitive arrangement of lines, features, and calls.
- Customization: White or Charcoal Gray; Slimline or Standard handset styles for increased flexibility and comfort.
- Display: large 5-inch, backlit, vibrant high-resolution fully-adjustable color display enhances user experience with easy viewing
- Tri-color illuminated LED line/feature keys support at-a-glance status for both primary and shared lines.
- Ethernet: internal 2-port Cisco Ethernet switch to 10/100/1000BASE-T.
- USB: enables accessories such as the Cisco Unified IP Phone Color Key Expansion Module and wired headsets.
- Five programmable line/feature keys and five call session keys
- 5 programmable feature buttons with state-indicating LEDs
- 5 call-session buttons with state-indicating LEDs
- Applications, Directories, and Voicemail
- Conference, Transfer, and Hold
- Volume Up/Down
- Back-lit Mute, Speakerphone, and Headset
- Back, End Call, and 5-Way Navigation Pad
- One Cisco Unified IP Color Key Expansion Module for added scalability of programmable line/feature keys.
Accessories: IP Color Key Expansion Module (KEM); RJ-9 and USB Headsets are supported.
Firmware and Application Support: SIP; XML and MIDlet-enabled applications transform business processes and enrich user experience; Cisco Unified Communications Manager Version 7.1(3) or later.
Licensing: phone licensing is dependent on the call-control platform and its policies. For the Cisco Unified Communications Manager, the Cisco Unified IP Phone 8961 requires four Device License Units (DLUs). The phone is not supported on third-party call-control systems.
- # of RJ45 Ports
- Peripheral Ports
Darren HartmanDirect: 866-675-8461
Why Pay $468.75 for the Cisco CP-8961-W?
2 10/100/1000 Ethernet ports for LAN access pass-through
USB port for headset or sidecar support
Sleek white design stands out from the norm