Cisco Unified IP Phone 9951, White, Standard Thick Handset
Cisco Unified Communications Solutions enable collaboration so that organizations can quickly adapt to market changes while increasing productivity, improving competitive advantage through speed and innovation, and delivering a rich-media experience across any workspace, securely and with optimal quality.
Cisco 9951 White Standard Handset Product Overview
The Cisco Unified IP Phone 9951 is an advanced collaborative media endpoint that provides voice, video, applications, and accessories, including interactive video with support from the Cisco Unified Video Camera, High-definition (HD) voice, a high-resolution color display, Gigabit Ethernet and a new ergonomic design and user interface designed for simplicity and high usability.
Accessories, sold separately, include a color Cisco Unified IP Color Key Expansion Module and the Cisco Unified Video Camera.
Key features of the Cisco Unified IP Phone 9951 include:
- Newly developed ergonomic design and user experience designed for use with the VGA display.
- H.264 video support for multiparty standard-definition (SD) calling with USB support for the Cisco Unified Video Camera (Note: multiparty video communications supported with addition of a Multipoint Control Unit).
- Gigabit Ethernet network connectivity and switch port available for a downstream multimedia PC.
- Embedded Bluetooth radio and 2 USB ports support accessories for added freedom and convenience. Initial support for both wired and wireless headsets.
- Firmware support for XML and MIDlet-enabled applications.
Cisco 9951 White Standard Handset Features & Functions
- High-definition voice (HD voice) for greater clarity in communications.
- Industrial design: rounded ergonomic keys for increased accuracy in interaction; highly usable and intuitive arrangement of lines, features, and calls.
- Customization: White or Charcoal Gray; Slimline or Standard handset styles for increased flexibility and comfort.
- Display: large 5-inch, backlit, vibrant high-resolution fully-adjustable color display enhances user experience with easy viewing
- Tri-color illuminated LED line/feature keys support at-a-glance status for both primary and shared lines.
- Ethernet: internal 2-port Cisco Ethernet switch to 10/100/1000BASE-T.
- Bluetooth: mobility is possible for headset users within 30 feet of their desktop.
- USB: enables accessories such as the Cisco Unified IP Phone Color Key Expansion Module and wired headsets.
- External Audio Ports: general-purpose audio-in and audio-out ports enable a relaxed speakerphone experience over external speakers and the microphone.
- Five programmable lines expanding to 77 with 2 key expansion modules. Up to 200 calls per device are supported.
- 5 programmable feature buttons with state-indicating LEDs
- 5 call-session buttons with state-indicating LEDs
- Applications, Directories, and Voicemail
- Conference, Transfer, and Hold
- Volume Up/Down
- Back-lit Mute, Speakerphone, and Headset
- Back, End Call, and 5-Way Navigation Pad
Accessories: IP Color Key Expansion Module (KEM); Bluetooth and USB Headsets are supported; Cisco Unified Video Camera.
Firmware and Application Support: SIP; XML and MIDlet-enabled applications transform business processes and enrich user experience; Cisco Unified Communications Manager Version 7.1(3) or later.
Cisco PhonesLicensing: phone licensing is dependent on the call-control platform and its policies. For the Cisco Unified Communications Manager, the Cisco Unified IP Phone 9951 requires four Device License Units (DLUs). The phone is not supported on third-party call-control systems.