The Cisco 100BASE-LX10 SFP operates on ordinary single-mode fiber-optic (SMF) link spans up to 10 km long. The GLC-FE-100LX modules operate in Fast Ethernet or dual-rate Fast/Gigabit Ethernet ports of Cisco switches and routers.
Cisco GLC-FE-100LX= Overview
The GLC-FE-100LX-RGD modules operate in Fast Ethernet or dual-rate Fast/Gigabit Ethernet ports of Cisco Industrial Ethernet and SmartGrid switches and routers. These modules are interoperable with industry wide interfaces compliant to the IEEE 100BASE-LX10 standard.
Cisco GLC-FE-100LX= Features and Functions:
- Hot-swappable when deployed, the switch or router does not have to reboot
- Supports the "pay-as-you-populate" model
- Interchangeable with other 100BASE-X SFPs on the same line card
- Supports the Cisco quality ID feature that enables the switch or router to identify whether or not the SFP is a Cisco qualified SFP
- Optically interoperable with respective 100BASE-X Ethernet interfaces on the same link
For advice, reviews and industry insight... be sure to follow us online.
Questions on Cisco GLC-FE-100LX=
No questions asked yet