Cisco SF200-24P 24-port 10/100 PoE Smart Switch SLM224PT-NA
The Cisco SF200-24P PoE enabled smart switch provides 24 10/100 Fast Ethernet ports as well as two combination mini-GBIC uplink ports, allowing you to connect employees to each other and with the computers, servers, printers, and other devices they use. PoE functionality is available on 12 of the 24 ports.
This high-performance, reliable connectivity helps speed file transfer times and improve network uptime, and allows employees to respond more quickly to customers and each other. In addition, the SF 200-24 works with Cisco and third-party wireless solutions to extend the reach of your network, allowing employees to access applications and work productively from wherever they are, including conference rooms or other offices.
Cisco SF200-24P Product OverviewAdvanced features provide security and support future technologies
Your proprietary company information is your most important asset. The SF 200-24P provides integrated network security, which reduces the risk of a security breach. For example, the switch includes IEEE 802.1X port security, which allows you to control access to your network. You can work with confidence, knowing that unauthorized users can’t gain access to your network or your business data.
The SF 200-24P also provides more advanced features, such as IPv6 and IP telephony support. With native support for IPv6 as well as traditional IPv4, you’ll be able to take advantage of the next-generation of technologies, such as IPv6-enabled operating systems and applications—without having to upgrade your network.
This Cisco switch provides QoS features that allow you to prioritize delay-sensitive traffic in your network and converge all of your communications solutions, such as IP telephony and video surveillance, over a single Ethernet network and simplify deployments.
Cisco SF200-24P Features:Features include:
- 24 ports of Fast Ethernet (10/100) connectivity deliver high availability and performance, keeping networks running and ensuring access to critical business applications
- 802.11b PoE on 12 ports, Maximum power of 15.4W to any 10/100 Ethernet base port, Power dedicated to PoE = 100W.
- 2 combination mini-GBIC ports support fiber-optic or Gigabit Ethernet uplink connectivity, allowing you to easily connect switches around the workplace
- Security features such as IEEE 802.1X keep unauthorized users off the network and protect company data
- Integrated IP telephony support automatically configures connected IP phones with the correct VLAN and quality-of-service (QoS) parameters to prioritize voice traffic
- Native support for IPv6 ensures compatibility with the next-generation of technologies without needing to upgrade the network
- Energy-efficient features help reduce power consumption and lower energy costs
- Limited lifetime warranty and one year technical support provide investment protection
- Product documentation and most user interfaces available in seven languages: English, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Japanese, and simplified Chinese
Cisco SF200-24P Package Contents:
- Cisco SF200-24P Switch
- Power cord
- Mounting hardware
- CD-ROM with user documentation (PDF)
- Quick-start guide
Didn't find the Cisco switch you were looking for?Check out these other network switches by Cisco:
- # of Ethernet Ports
- Ethernet Port Speeds
- Provisioning Options
- BootP, Web GUI
- Mounting Option
- Rackmount, Wallmount, Desktop
- POE 802.3af Support
- YES- on half of LAN ports
- VLAN / QOS Support
- # of Mini GBIC ports
Brian HyrekDirect: 866-583-0815
Why Pay $359.99 for the Cisco SF200-24P?
24 10/100 Fast Ethernet ports and two mini-GBIC uplink ports
PoE on 12 Ports
Energy-saving technology reduces power consumption
For advice, reviews and industry insight... be sure to follow us online.
Add To Cart For A Better Price!
As low as: $1,899.99