Cisco SG100-16 16-Port 10/100/1000 Non-Managed Switch with QoS
The Cisco SG100-16 is a non-managed switch with 16 10/100/1000 LAN ports. Unlike other non-managed switches , the Cisco SG100 includes QoS to improve voice and video quality.
Cisco SG100-16 Overview
The Cisco SG100-16 16-Port Gigabit Switch, a Cisco Small Business Unmanaged Switch, will boost your network performance and support all of your essential business applications. This switch works right out of the box and does not require any management or configuration. Use this switch to connect up to 16 computers, printers, network storage devices, and IP cameras. An energy-saving design reduces power consumption and costs by allowing the switch to enter sleep mode, turn off unused ports, and adjust power as needed. Quality of service (QoS) enhances network performance to improve the quality of voice and video. Cisco switches deliver powerful performance with plenty of room for network connections and expansion and is protected by a limited lifetime warranty.
Cisco SG100-16 Features:
- -- Fast, auto-switching Ethernet connection integrates 10-, 100-, AND 1000- Mbps devices into your network
- -- QoS improves performance of voice and video
- -- Energy Efficient Ethernet (EEE) reduces standard reduces energy consumption
- -- Automatic MDI/MDI-X cable detection technology automatically adjusts for cables types
- -- Fanless design allows switch to run silently and unobtrusively
- -- LEDs make it easy to monitor link, speed and activity
- -- Automatic speed and full/half-duplex sensing keeps you running at the right network speed
- -- Limited lifetime warranty provides investment protection
- # of RJ-45 LAN Ports
- LAN Port Speeds
- 10/100/1000 Gigabit
- Mounting Options
- rackmount, desktop
- Redundant Power Supply Option
Brian HyrekDirect: 866-583-0815
Why Pay $169.99 for the Cisco SG100-16?
Connects up to 16 network devices-including computers, printers, wireless access points, and servers-to quickly share and transfer files and video
QoS improves the quality of voice and video traffic
Works right out of the box, with no software to configure