Cisco SG100D-05 5-port Unmanaged10/100/1000 Switch
The Cisco SG100D-05 5-Port Gigabit Switch, part of the Cisco Small Business Series, provides non blocking, wire-speed switching for your 10-, 100-, and 1000-megabit network clients. Quality
of service (QoS) enhances network performance and Energy Efficient Ethernet reduces energy consumption. The Cisco SG100D-05 is protected by a limited lifetime warranty.
Cisco SG100D-05 Overview
The Cisco SG100D-05 5-Port Gigabit Ethernet switch is an unmanaged switch that offers the high performance needed to support bandwidth-intensive applications. This desktop switch works right out of the box and does not require any management or configuration. Use this switch to connect up to five computers, printers, and network storage devices to your network. Quality of service (QoS) enhances network performance and improves the quality of voice and video. The switch optimizes power efficiency and features Energy Efficient Ethernet, which reduces energy consumption without compromising performance. Cisco switches deliver powerful performance to keep the network running smoothly and is protected by a limited lifetime warranty.
Cisco SG100D-05 Features:
- -- Fast, auto-switching Ethernet connection integrates 10-, 100-, and 1000- Mbps devices into your network
- -- QoS improves performance of voice and video
- -- Energy Efficient Ethernet (EEE) reduces standard reduces energy consumption
- -- Automatic MDI/MDI-X cable detection technology automatically adjusts for cables types
- -- Fanless design allows switch to run silently and unobtrusively
- -- LEDs make it easy to monitor link, speed and activity
- -- Ultra-compact case design is sure to fit into your workgroup environment
- -- Automatic speed and full/half-duplex sensing keeps you running at the right network speed
- -- Limited lifetime warranty provides investment protection