Cisco SPA514G (REFRESH)
This Refreshed Product has undergone an extensive 10 Step Process in which it was inspected, tested, fully cleaned, upgraded to the latest firmware and repacked for sale.
Refresh products ship with all the applicable original components including phone, handset cord, base stand, RJ45 cable and manuals.
Cisco SPA514g 4-Line IP Phone REFRESH
The Refreshed Cisco SPA514G is a 4-line SIP Phone which featured 2 switched 10/100/1000 Ethernet ports to allow you to use a single Cat5 cable drop to bring network connection to both your IP Phone and your PC.
Refreshed Cisco SPA514 Overview
The Cisco SPA514G 4 Line IP Phone with 2-Port Gigabit Ethernet Switch provide the advanced voice and data communications features small businesses need to stay productive and responsive to customers. Part of the Cisco Small Business product portfolio, these stylish, affordable phones offer a rich array of functions, including simple station moves, shared line appearance across dispersed locations, and intelligent call handling and conferencing support. Based on Session Initiation Protocol (SIP), the SPA514G 4 line IP phone is fully interoperable with leading voice over IP (VoIP) equipment, for fast deployment and high availability. Highly secure remote provisioning streamlines installation, configuration, and management.
Refreshed Cisco SPA514G Features:
- ● Pixel-based display: 128 x 64 monochrome LCD graphical display with backlight
- ● Dedicated illuminated buttons for:
- --- Audio mute on/off
- --- Headset on/off
- --- Speakerphone on/off
- ● Four-way rocking directional knob for menu navigation
- ● Voicemail message waiting indicator light
- ● Voicemail message retrieval button
- ● Dedicated hold button
- ● Settings button for access to feature, setup, and configuration menus
- ● Volume control rocking up/down knob controls handset, headset, speaker, ringer
- ● Standard 12-button dialing pad
- ● High-quality handset and cradle
- ● Built-in high-quality microphone and speaker
- ● Headset jack: 2.5 mm
- ● Electronic Hook Switch (EHS) Support with selected Plantronics headsets with adapter
- ● Gigabit Switch Port and PC Port: 10/100/1000BASE-T RJ-45
- ● 802.3af compliant Power over Ethernet (PoE)
- ● Optional 5 VDC universal (100–240V) switching power supply is ordered separately
Refreshed Products come with a standard 6 month warranty with an additional 6 months of coverage available through the PLUS6 WARRANTY.All Refresh Products purchases are non-refundable. Replacement or store credit will be given if product is deemed defective inside of 6 months.
Why Buy Refresh?✚ Value - Refresh products represent an exceptional value as they can be purchased for 20 to 25 percent less than their new equivalent retail price. ✚ Reliability- You can be assured that each product has been fully tested and ready to perform just like it was when originally purchased. ✚ Performance - All Refresh products go through an extensive reconditioning process which includes feature/functionality testing, component replacement (if necessary) and software upgrades. ✚ Warranty - Every Refresh product comes with a standard six month warranty that covers mechanical failures and defects. In addition VoIP Supply also offers an additional six months of protection through the Plus 6 warranty.
- # of Lines
- Backlit Display
- Color Display
- Touchscreen Display
- Protocols Supported
- SIP, SPCP
- # of Ethernet Ports
- PoE (IEEE 802.3af), Power Supply Available Separately
- Headset Interface
- EHS Support
Michael RehacDirect: 716-213-6898
Why Pay $115.99 for the Cisco SPA514G (REFRESH)?
Full-featured 4-line business class IP phone supporting Power over Ethernet
Dual Gigabit Ethernet switched ports, speakerphone, caller ID, call hold, conferencing and more
Support up to two Cisco SPA500S Expansion Modules adding up to 64 additional buttons