Cisco SPA525G2 5-Line IP Phone with AC Power
No need to leave your Cisco IP phone behind just because your business is growing and technology never stops evolving. The Cicso SPA525G2 model is a 5-line phone with Bluetooth and WiFi support with an on-phone application that also allows playback and viewing of MP3 files and photos.
Firmware updates will add new features to keep the SPA525G2 future proof. And when employees are added or moved, simply plug the phone in anywhere on the network and the change will be automatically recognized. And with wireless network connectivity, phone and workspace placement won’t be restricted to the costs of running cables.
The Cisco SPA525G2 stays ahead of the curve with enhanced Bluetooth integration with mobile phones, Power over Ethernet (PoE), high-resolution color video screen than can monitor IP cameras, multimedia functions, wideband audio for superb voice and speaker quality and this Cisco IP phone supports up to two Cisco SPA500S Expansion Modules (32 button attendant consoles).
Cisco SPA525G2 Product OverviewStandard Cisco SPA525G2 features include five active lines, VLAN-capable dual switched Ethernet ports, 802.3af PoE support, a 3.2-inch QVGA color display, a full-duplex, high-quality speakerphone, a Bluetooth interface, a Wireless-G (802.11g) client, a 2.5-mm stereo headset port, and a USB 2.0 host port. Each line can be configured independently to use a unique phone number (or extension) or can use a shared number that is assigned to multiple phones. The power supply for the SPA525G2 is sold separately. The optional SPA500S 32-button attendant console adds up to 64 buttons for receptionist positions. The Cisco SPA525G2 IP Phone further improves the user experience with VPN and video surveillance applications. It includes an embedded AnyConnect Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) VPN client that allows remote users to securely connect to their phone system and make calls over the Internet, without the need for additional hardware. The SPA525G2 also provides users the ability to view video feeds from Cisco WVC2300 and PVC2300 Business Internet Video Cameras, allowing users to quickly see different locations around the business in order to improve physical security. The SPA525G2 is part of the Cisco SPA500 Series IP Phones, a robust portfolio of small business phones providing a rich user experience that includes HD voice, on-phone applications, and intuitive menu options. The Cisco SPA525G2 provides encrypted signaling, media, and provisioning information, using state-of-the-art technologies such as Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) over Transport Layer Security (TLS), Secure Real Time Protocol (SRTP), and HTTPS to secure communications between the phone and service provider. Cisco SPA Secure Remote Provisioning provides a highly secure mechanism for the service provider to remotely manage the phone/user configuration and software upgrades. The Cisco SPA525G2 IP Phone can also be used with productivity-enhancing features such as VoiceView Express and Cisco XML applications when connected to the Cisco Unified Communication 500 Series in SPCP mode. Highlights
- Full-featured and stylish business IP phone supporting up to two Cisco® SPA 500S Expansion Modules (32-button attendant consoles)
- Cisco Mobile Link: Bluetooth enhanced integration with mobile phones to make and receive calls, import your personal contacts, and charge your mobile phone
- Enhanced network connectivity with Power over Ethernet (PoE), 802.11g Wi-Fi client with Wi-Fi Protected Setup (WPS), and Bluetooth headset support
- Graphics-rich, high-resolution 3.2-inch QVGA 320 x 240 color screen
- Cisco AnyConnect VPN Client: Highly secure Internet phone connection for remote users that is simple and easy to set up
- MonitorView for monitoring up to four video surveillance cameras from your phone
- Cisco XML services framework: Support for productivity applications directly on your phone
- Support for multimedia functions, such as playing MP3s, displaying digital photos, and viewing RSS feeds
- Wideband audio for unsurpassed voice clarity and enhanced speaker quality
- Support for both Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) and Smart Phone Control Protocol (SPCP) with the Cisco Unified Communications 500 Series for Small Business.
Cisco SPA525G2 Features:
Didn't find the Cisco phone you were looking for?
Check out these other VoIP phones by Cisco:
- # of Lines
- Backlit Display
- Color Display
- Touchscreen Display
- Protocols Supported
- SIP, SCCP
- # of Ethernet Ports
- PoE (IEEE 802.3af), Power Supply Included
- Headset Interface
Don StefanieDirect: 716-213-6906
Why Pay $254.98 for the Cisco SPA525G2 with AC Power?
Full-featured and stylish business IP phone supporting up to two Cisco® SPA500S Expansion Modules (32 button attendant consoles)
Cisco Mobile Link: Bluetooth enhanced integration with mobile phones to make and receive calls, import your personal contacts, and charge your mobile phone
Enhanced network connectivity with Power over Ethernet (PoE), 802.11g Wi-Fi client with Wi-Fi Protected Setup (WPS), and Bluetooth headset support