Cisco Smart Business Communication System - UC320W Solution
Get everything you need for business-class networking and voice communications across your entire company. Affordable and easy to use, the Cisco Unified Communications 300 Series lets you take advantage of IP telephony to reduce costs, boost productivity, and create a more collaborative company. It also includes built-in data and wireless support, plus advanced phone features such as voicemail and automated attendant.
Now you can replace your PBX or key system with a single, all-in-one network solution. Part of the Cisco Small Business product family, this solution is easy to set up and manage but flexible enough to grow and change along with your business.
Cisco Unified Communications 300 Series supports:
- Voice: Telephone call processing, voicemail, automated attendant, and conferencing are included
- SIP Trunking: Reduce telecommunications costs with Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) Trunking
- Integrated Wireless: 802.11 b/g/n wireless access point for wireless data and wireless desktop telephone support
- Built-in Routing and Switching: Integrated 10/100/1000 routing and 4-port 10/100/1000 switch
- Growth: Add inexpensive switches and Cisco IP Phones as your business grows
Cisco Unified Communications UC320W Features:
- Lower communication expenses
- Business-class calling and messaging
- Full key system and small private branch exchange (PBX) features
- Integrated wireless access point
- A wide choice of phones for any business environment
- Web-based management for easy phone changes
- A return on your investment as your business grows and evolves
- Peace of mind with the reliability you expect from Cisco
Download the Cisco UC320W Datasheet
Download the Cisco UC300 Competition Review
Download the Cisco UC320 Feature Guide.