Cisco UC540W-FXO And 25 SPA504G Bundle
This offering is a bundle of the Cisco UC540W-FXO which offers 4 FXS and 4 FXO ports and 24 phone licenses along with 25 Cisco SPA504G Deskphones. Since the UC540 already has an integrated 8-port 10/100/1000 switch, add a 16 port or higher switch and you are ready to go!
Cisco UC540W-FXO Unified Communications 540 Appliance
The Cisco UC540-FXO-K9 base unit has 4 FXO and supports up to 32 Users with 8 PoE Ports. It ships with 24 phone station licenses and is upgradeable to 32 with the addition of a Cisco L-UC-PRO-8U= license.
Cisco SPA504G Deskphone
The Cisco SPA504G deskphone is a 4 line SIP or SPCP phone with dual switched Ethernet ports and a Hi Res LCD display. It is PoE enabled and supports Cisco Wideband Audio (G.722). The Cisco SPA504G does NOT ship with a power supply.
Cisco UC540W-FXO-K9 Product OverviewThe Cisco® Unified Communications 540, a central part of the Cisco Smart Business Communications System (SBCS), is an affordable unified communications appliance that provides voice and data communications, voicemail, automated attendant, video, security, and wireless capabilities while integrating with existing desktop applications such as calendar, email, and customer relationship management (CRM) programs. This easy-to-use solution supports up to 32 users and provides flexible deployment options based on your needs, supporting a wide array of IP phones, public switched telephone network (PSTN) interfaces, and Internet connectivity.
Cisco UC540W-FXO-K9 Features:
- Ships with 24 user licenses, upgradeable to 32 phone station support
- Four to 8 analog trunks or two to 4 BRI digital trunks
- Optional single T1/E1 voice interface (PRI and CAS)
- Integrated 8 port 10/100/1000 switch
- Integrated voicemail
- 32 hours voicemail storage
- Automated attendant
- Integrated business productivity applications
- Integrated security
- Music on hold
- On board wireless included
- Simple system configuration and management
Cisco SPA504G Overview:The Cisco SPA504G supports LDAPv3 Corporate Directory Search, Cisco XML-based Corporate Directory and features a customizable logo and screensaver. SIP 3rd party call control for server based applications and Cisco XML API support for advanced applications is also available. The Cisco SPA504G supports for the standard SIP2.0 protocol, as well as Cisco's proprietary SPCP (Smart Phone Control Protocol), a derivative of Cisco's SCCP (Skinny) call control protocol which is used on the Cisco UC500 platform. The Cisco SPA504G is part of the Cisco Small Business Pro product family of Cisco phones.
Cisco SPA504G Features & Functions:
- 4-Line Phone
- Dual switched ethernet ports
- IEEE 802.3af PoE (Power Over Ethernet)
- Supports SIP or SPCP protocol
- G.729 and G.722 Wideband Audio Support
- Menu driven user interface
- Web based GUI, remote provisioning
- IP dialing support
- Hi Res LCD Display
- 2.5mm stereo headset connector
- AUX port (SPA932 or SPA500S attendant console is supported)
- High quality audio handset
- Full duplex hands free speakerphone
- Hearing aid compatability (HAC)
- Support calls between TTY's
- Works well with GN Netcom, Jabra and Plantronics wired headsets
- Optional PA100 Power Adapter and MB100 Wall Mount Adapter
- Much more....
- # of NIC Ports
- # of PCI Express Slots
- # of PCI Slots
- # of Physical Server PCI Slots
- # of USB Ports
- CD ROM Drive
- Hot Swappable Hard-Drive Support
- Hot Swappable Power Supplies
- LCD Display
- Peripheral Ports
- Audio Input, Console, RJ45 Expansion, Compact Flash
- RAID Capable
- Redundant Power
Michael RehacDirect: 716-213-6898
Why Pay $5,071.99 for the Cisco UC540W-FXO And 25 SPA504G Bundle?
Ships with 24 Phone Station users and 25 SPA04g Deskphones.
Expandable to 32 users with additional license.
Simple system configuration and management, optional add-on T1/E1 card.
For advice, reviews and industry insight... be sure to follow us online.