CyberData 010988 3-Port Ethernet Switch
The Cyberdata 010988 3-Port Ethernet Switch was designed to allow a single Ethernet drop to a POS station to be split into two separate ports. The 3-Port Ethernet Switch eliminates the need for a separate power supply and gets its power from either a standard USB or Powered USB port. A PS2/keyboard option is also available.
The 3-Port Ethernet Switch uses the latest in high speed "switch" technology to facilitate the highest bandwidth possible to both the POS terminal and the second attached unit.
CyberData 010988 3-Port Ethernet Switch Product Overview
- All ports are 10/100Mbps (10Base-T or 100Base-T) auto sensing based upon the port's individual connection
- Each port has auto MDX - any port can be used as the uplink connection
- Fully compliant to IEEE 802.3u standard On-chip 64KB frame buffer memory (not shared with 1k unicast address table)
- Automatic address learning, address aging and address migration
- Integrated lookup engine with 1k unicast MAC addresses
- 1.4Gbps high performance memory bandwidth.
CyberData 010988 3-Port Ethernet Switch Features
3-port auto-negotiating (no cross or cable required)
10/100 full duplex
USB or PS/2 mouse-powered (no power supply req'd)
Link/Status and connection speed LEDs