CyberData 010867 PoE Injector
The CyberData PoE Injector 010867 eliminates the need for a PoE enabled hub. In a typical installation,the Power Injector is connected between a non-PoE switch and a CyberData IP paging device, providing inline power capability through an Ethernet Cat 5 cable. Use the Cyberdata PoE injector to bring power to IP endpoints that are placed in areas that would be difficult or expensive to run a power source to.
CyberData 010867 PoE Injector OverviewThe CyberData PoE Injector 010867 can provide power over ethernet to any 802.3af compliant IP product.
CyberData 010867 PoE Injector Features
- Input voltage - 90 VAC to 264 VAC
- Input frequency - 47 Hz to 63 Hz
- Inrush current - less than 60A at 230VAC cold start, 25oC
- Output voltage - 48 VDC
- Output current - 0.35A
- Meet green mode - < 0.5W at no load
- Efficiency - 75 percent~85 percent depends on models
- Holdup time - 16 ms typical at rated load and 115VAC
- Over voltage protection - latch off
- Short circuit protection - auto recovery
- Over current protection - auto recovery
Darren HartmanDirect: 866-675-8461
Why Pay $51.30 for the CyberData 010867?
Output voltage - 48 VDC
Input voltage - 90 VAC to 264 VAC
Holdup time - 16 ms typical at rated load and 115VAC