CyberData 010867 PoE Injector
The CyberData PoE Injector 010867 eliminates the need for a PoE enabled hub. In a typical installation,the Power Injector is connected between a non-PoE switch and a CyberData IP paging device, providing inline power capability through an Ethernet Cat5 cable. Use the Cyberdata PoE injector to bring power to IP endpoints that are placed in areas that would be difficult or expensive to run a power source to.
CyberData 010867 PoE Injector Overview
The CyberData PoE Injector 010867 can provide power over ethernet to any 802.3af compliant IP product.
CyberData 010867 PoE Injector Features
- Input voltage - 90 VAC to 264 VAC
- Input frequency - 47Hz to 63 Hz
- Inrush current - less than 60A at 230VAC cold start, 25oC
- Output voltage - 48 VDC
- Output current - 0.35A
- Meet green mode - < 0.5W at no load
- Efficiency - 75 percent~85 percent depends on models
- Holdup time - 16 ms typical at rated load and 115VAC
- Over voltage protection - latch off
- Short circuit protection - auto recovery
- Over current protection - auto recovery
We're sorry, there are no downloads available at this time.
- Shop By Manufacturer