The new CyberData SIP-enabled Paging Amplifier provides an easy method for implementing an IP-based overhead paging system for both new and legacy installations. Now with up to 9 user-stored messages and 25 watts of driving power (802.3at), the Amplifier provides direct drive of up two 8 Ohm horn speakers.
- SIP Enhanced interoperability for hosted environments –CyberData has maintained one of the most comprehensive list of IP PBX servers certified to work with CyberData
- NEW SECURITY FEATURES: -Support for security code access for SIP paging -Autoprovisioning via HTTPS -HTTPS web based configuration
- Support for G.722 codecs
- 802.11q VLAN tagging
- Configurable sense input for use with fault detection or lighted button kit
- Configurable event generation for device health and status monitoring
- Optional direct connect RGB strobe kit connection (coming soon)
- 9 user-uploadable page messages
For advice, reviews and industry insight... be sure to follow us online.
Questions on CyberData SIP-enabled Paging Amplifier
No questions asked yet