Digium G100 T1/E1/PRI Gateway
The Digium G100 single T1 gateway allows you to bridge the PSTN to an IP PBX, SIP to a legacy analog PBX, or migrate from a legacy PBX to an IP PBX without installing a Digium TDM Card into your server.
Digium G100 T1/E1/PRI Gateway Overview
Preserve precious server resources by taking the transcoding off the server and putting it into a standalone appliance. The Digium G100 gateway is easy to use and configure and can be much easier to deploy in your network than integrating a Digium card into your server. In addition, The Digium Gateway can be used with multiple servers simultaneously.
Digium G100 T1/E1/PRI Gateway Features:
- Call Management Features:
- -Automatic Call Type Detection: Voice/Modem/Fax
- -Answer and Disconnect Supervision
- -Trunk Group Support
- -Dial Plan Support
- -Call Routing Rules
- -Call Routing Groups
- -Pass Through Support for calls to toll free, local and emergency services numbers
- -Automatic appending and stripping of digits to dialed numbers
- -Caller ID name and number support
- -Fax and Modem support
- Technical Specifications:
- -Single 10/100/1000Base-T Ethernet connection
- -Internal universal power supply for 100 – 240 VAC
- -1 x RJ45 connector for Ethernet
- -1 x T1/E1 Ports
- -Echo cancellation
- -Auto codec negotiation via SIP
- IP Telephony:
- -SIP (Support for multiple SIP endpoints)
- -Audio Codecs
- --G.711 (Coding Support for A-law and u-law)
- -Auto Codec Negotiation
- -Fax and Modem Support (T.38 and G.711)
- T1 Signaling:
- -PRI Signaling protocols:
- --National ISDN-1
- --National ISDN-2
- --4ESS (AT&T)
- --5ESS (Lucent)
- --DMS100 (Nortel)
- T1 CAS :
- --E&M Wink
- --Feature-Group-D (DTMF, MF)
- --FXS Loop Start with Forward Battery Disconnect
- --FXS Loop Start
- --FXS Ground Start
- --FXO Loop Start with Battery Disconnect Supervision
- --FXO Loop Start
- --FXO Ground Start
- -PRI (EuroISDN or Q.SIG)
- DTMF Signaling via RFC 2833
- Digital Signaling Type
- T1, E1
- # of Digital Ports
- # of Ethernet Ports
- Ethernet Port Speeds
- 10/100/1000 Gigabit
- Protocols Supported
- Fax Support
- T.38, G.711 pass thru
- Echo Cancellation
- Voice Codec Support
- G.711 a/u law, G.722, G.726, G.729, GSM
- Power Supply Included
- Mounting Option
- Voice Signaling Methods
- DMS100, ETSI/EURO ISDN, FXO/FXS Loop Start, FXS Ground Start, ISO QSIG, T1 CAS, PRI
- Peripheral Ports
- # of VoIP Channels
- Future Scalability
- Media Processing Support
Michael RehacDirect: 716-213-6898
Why Pay $1,195.00 for the Digium G100 T1/E1/PRI Gateway?
No extra licenses needed, 30 channels available
Can be used with Switchvox and non-Digium brand PBX
Fanless, no moving parts
For advice, reviews and industry insight... be sure to follow us online.
Questions on Digium G100 T1/E1/PRI Gateway
Q: We purchased a refurbished G100 from you guys. We got to the default admin website at 192.168.69.1. We tried the user/pass of admin/admin and it would not let us in.
We tried to update the firmware in an attempt to reset the thing to default with no luck.
How can we reset the admin password on this device? There is no reset button!
A: Please visit the website URL below and go to page 34 see the notes section. It explains that how you can access the web interface via Hostname and MAC address of the Digium G100 Gateway.
Have a Question?
Easy to configure, but...
The product is extremely easy to configure but it's really not a mature platform yet. I've had numerous issues with the GUI not functioning as intended and the E&M support is broken. E&M should be fixed in the 1.1.5 code but they have no idea when that will actually happen. Anything beyond basic debug required the box to be able to connect to their office over the internet, so dont plan on putting it on a private network.