Digium G200 Dual T1/E1/PRI Gateway
The Digium G200 dual T1 gateway allows you to bridge the PSTN to an IP PBX, SIP to a legacy analog PBX, or migrate from a legacy PBX to an IP PBX without installing a Digium TDM Card into your server.
Digium G200 T1/E1/PRI Gateway Overview
Preserve precious server resources by taking the transcoding off the server and putting it into a standalone appliance. The Digium G200 gateway is easy to use and configure and can be much easier to deploy in your network than integrating a Digium card into your server. In addition, The Digium Gateway can be used with multiple servers simultaneously.
Digium G200 T1/E1/PRI Gateway Features:
- Call Management Features:
- -Automatic Call Type Detection: Voice/Modem/Fax
- -Answer and Disconnect Supervision
- -Trunk Group Support
- -Dial Plan Support
- -Call Routing Rules
- -Call Routing Groups
- -Pass Through Support for calls to toll free, local and emergency services numbers
- -Automatic appending and stripping of digits to dialed numbers
- -Caller ID name and number support
- -Fax and Modem support
- Technical Specifications:
- -Single 10/100/1000Base-T Ethernet connection
- -Internal universal power supply for 100 – 240 VAC
- -1 x RJ45 connector for Ethernet
- -2 x T1/E1 Ports
- -Echo cancellation
- -Auto codec negotiation via SIP
- IP Telephony:
- -SIP (Support for multiple SIP endpoints)
- -Audio Codecs
- --G.711 (Coding Support for A-law and u-law)
- -Auto Codec Negotiation
- -Fax and Modem Support (T.38 and G.711)
- T1 Signaling:
- -PRI Signaling protocols:
- --National ISDN-1
- --National ISDN-2
- --4ESS (AT&T)
- --5ESS (Lucent)
- --DMS100 (Nortel)
- T1 CAS :
- --E&M Wink
- --Feature-Group-D (DTMF, MF)
- --FXS Loop Start with Forward Battery Disconnect
- --FXS Loop Start
- --FXS Ground Start
- --FXO Loop Start with Battery Disconnect Supervision
- --FXO Loop Start
- --FXO Ground Start
- -PRI (EuroISDN or Q.SIG)
- DTMF Signaling via RFC 2833
- Digital Signaling Type
- T1, E1
- # of Digital Ports
- # of Ethernet Ports
- Ethernet Port Speeds
- 10/100/1000 Gigabit
- Protocols Supported
- Fax Support
- T.38, G.711 pass thru
- Echo Cancellation
- # of FXS Ports
- # of FXO Ports
- # of Simultaneous Calls
- Voice Codec Support
- G.711 u/a law, G.722, G.726, G.729 a/b, GSM
- Power Supply Included
- Provisioning Options
- Auto Provisioning
- Mounting Option
- Voice Signaling Methods
- DMS100, E1 CAS, ETSI/EURO ISDN, FXO/FXS Loop Start, FXS Ground Start, ISDN, ISO QSIG, T1 CAS
- Peripheral Ports
- # of VoIP Channels
- Modular Slots
- # of BRI Ports
- Future Scalability
- Media Processing Support
Don StefanieDirect: 716-213-6906
Why Pay $1,995.00 for the Digium G200 Dual T1/E1/PRI Gateway?
No extra licenses needed, 60 channels available
Can be used with Switchvox and non-Digium brand PBX
Fanless, no moving parts
For advice, reviews and industry insight... be sure to follow us online.
Questions on Digium G200 Dual T1/E1/PRI Gateway
Q: Can this model be used for IVR in asterisk?
A: Yes IVR server can be used in Digium G200 Gateway.
Please see the PDF for more details below.
Have a Question?
Overall a decent product
Overall a decent product, simple to configure. Nice looking and accessible user interface, but the User Interface is too slow to configure in my opinion. When you make a change, it just takes quite a while to load the page.
When I got the device, the loaded firmware had a major bug, i.e when attempting an upgrade to a newer firmware version, the device would crash and become unaccessible. I had to reboot from USB and get a specific firmware file from Digium support addressing that issue. They should have let the customer know when shipping the product, cause it was a known issue to them.
But it is fixed now and not happening anymore.
Apart from that, the product does what it's supposed to do and works well.