Digium TDM422B Analog Telephony CardThe Digium TDM422B is a 4-port modular analog PCI 3.3/5.0V card with 2 station and 2 trunk interface(s).
Digium TDM422B Analog Telephony Card OverviewThe Digium TDM410P is a half-length PCI 2.2-compliant modular gateway card for connecting analog telephone stations and analog POTS lines through a PC. It supports a combination of up to four station or trunk modules for a total of 4 lines. Using Digium's Asterisk® software and standard PC hardware, one can create a telephony environment that includes all of the sophisticated features of a high-end business telephone system.
Digium TDM422B Features and Functions
- 2 FXS Ports, 2 FXO Ports
- 3.3V/5.0V Compatible
- PCI Interface
Didn't find the Digium PCI card you were looking for? Check out our complete selection of Digium cards or try our easy to use Digium Configurators:
- Digium TDM410P - Up to 4 FXO/FXS ports half length PCI
- Digium TDM800P - Up to 8 FXO/FXS ports half length PCI
- Digium TDM2400P - Up to 24 FXO/FXS ports half length PCI
- Digium AEX410 - Up to 4 FXO/FXS ports half length PCI Express
- Digium AEX800 - Up to 8 FXO/FXS ports half length PCI Express
- Digium AEX2400 - Up to 24 FXO/FXS ports half length PCI Express
- # of FXO Ports
- # of FXS Ports
- Form Factor
- Half Length/Full Height
- Analog Connection Type
- Echo Cancellation Support
Michael RehacDirect: 716-213-6898
Why Pay $344.80 for the Digium TDM422B?
2 FXS Ports, 2 FXO Ports