EdgeMarc 4550 ESBC
Designed for Small to Medium enterprise deployments, the EdgeMarc 4550 supports up to 70 concurrent VoIP calls and features 4 routed RJ45 LAN ports, 1 WAN port and 2 USB ports.
EdgeMarc 4550 Overview
The EdgeMarc 4550 series are flexible, application ready enterprise session border controllers that can be deployed initially as a low-cost WAN access router and expanded to other applications such as hosted VoIP, SIP trunking, and enterprise video over IP. It is the ideal platform for service providers.
The EdgeMarc 4550 features 4 routed RJ45 LAN ports, 1 WAN port and 2 USB ports. The base model can be purchased with 5, 10, 15, 30, 50 or 70 simultaneous WAN Calls. If your business is growing, your Edgewater EdgeMarc 4550 can too. You can always add additional WAN calls with a license key up to 90 calls.
EdgeMarc 4550 Features:
- •SIP, H.323 support
- •Protocol mediation for device interoperability
- •VoIP survivability
- •Voice call quality monitoring, Mean Opinion Score (MOS) prediction
- •Detailed network quality statistics (jitter, latency, etc,)
- •VoIP and Video over IP prioritization
- •Traffic shaping, Diffserv, Policing, Call Admission Control (CAC)
- •Stateful packet inspection firewall
- •VoIP protocol aware NAT/firewall
- •TLS client for EdgeProtect connections
- •Standards-based management: SNMP, telnet, SSH, HTTP, HTTPS, RADIUS
- •Syslog external and local reporting
- •PING, traceroute, TCPdump utilities
- •Edgewater EdgeView Plug & Dial compatible
- •Supports up to 90 concurrent VoIP calls
Click here to download the Edgewater Edgemarc 4550 Datasheet