Edgewater Networks EdgeMarc Multi-Service Gateways provides both PSTN gateway functions to support PRI and analog trunks, as well as an Enterprise Session Border Controller (ESBC) for security and Quality of Service (QoS) management of VoIP services. WAN interfaces include both Ethernet and optical, enabling the EdgeMarc 4806 to operate as an optical termination device. Edgewater Networks EdgeMarc 4806 is optimized to support the demanding needs of enterprises, supporting 1 Gb/sec symmetric WAN connections with up to 500 concurrent calls.
As with all EdgeMarc devices, the EdgeMarc 4806 is managed with Edgewater Networks’ industry leading EdgeView services control platform. EdgeView provides a comprehensive view of key performance parameters, enabling service providers to quickly diagnose issues and proactively solve them, minimizing escalations and truck rolls. EdgeView also features user management and reporting capabilities along with menu driven configuration and provisioning tools to make set-up and internetworking simple and intuitive.
- Gateway: Support for up to 2 PRI’s and analog trunks
- 2 FXO ports for PSTN fail-over
- E-SBC: Supports 2,000 registered users and 500 concurrent sessions
- Eight (8) 10/100/1000 LAN ports
- VoIP aware firewall with stateful packet inspection
- Call quality monitoring metrics and call statistics
- QoS functions including traffic shaping, prioritization, and Call Admission Control (CAC)
- Gigabit Ethernet (WAN/LAN)