Grandstream GXP1780 8-Line PoE IP Phone
Grandstream's new GXP1780 is a mid-range IP phone with 8 lines and 4 SIP accounts designed to keep users efficient and productive.
Grandstream GXP1780 8-Line PoE IP Phone Overview
The Grandstream GXP17xx series have been purposely designed for the growing business. With stylish interfaces and features and functions that your business will use now and come to depend on, the GXP17xx series is the right tool for your business. The GXP17xx series offer mid-range productivity tools at an entry-level price as well as a sleek design that will complement any desktop. For added anti-theft security, the GXP17xx series come equipped with a Kensington Security Slot.
The GXP1780 is an 8-line phone with 4 SIP accounts that supports Power over the Ethernet (PoE). It has 8 dual-color line keys and 4 XML programmable context-sensitive soft keys on its 200x80 pixel backlit LCD display screen. Users can personalize the GXP1780 with their favorite ring tone and/or ring back tone music. In addition, users can also integrate their phone with advanced web and enterprise applications as well as local weather services.
The GXP supports dual auto-sensing 10/100Mbps- the fastest connection speed available. It also features automated provisioning with media access control.
Grandstream GXP1780 IP Phone Features and Specifications
- 8 lines
- 5-way audio conferencing for easy conference calls
- 32 digitally programmable & customizable BLF/fast dial keys
- Built-in USB for importing and exporting data only
- HD wideband audio
- Full-duplex hands-free speakerphone with echo cancellation
- EHS support for compatible Plantronics headsets
- Automated Provisioning
- Large phonebook capacity with up to 2,000 contacts and call history with over 500 records
- TLS and SRTP security encryption technology
- Kensington Security Slot