Grandstream GXP2124 4 Line VoIP Phone
The Grandstream GXP2124 is a 4 line HD Audio VoIP phone with a large 240x120 backlit graphical LCD display. The PoE enabled GXP2124 features 4 dedicated XML programmable context-sensitive softkeys that can be used for built-in personalized applications such as weather, stocks, currencies and more.
Grandstream GXP2124 4 Line Product Overview:
The Grandstream GXP2124 is a next generation enterprise grade VoIP phone that features 240x120 backlit graphical LCD, 4 line keys with up to 4 SIP accounts, 4 dedicated XML programmable context-sensitive soft keys, 24+4 XML programmable speed-dial/BLF extension keys, dual network ports with integrated PoE, 5-way conference, and Electronic Hook Switch (EHS).
The GXP2124 delivers superior HD audio quality, rich and leading edge telephony features, personalized information and customizable application service, automated provisioning for easy deployment, advanced security protection for privacy, and broad interoperability with most 3rd party SIP devices and leading IP PBX/Soft Switch/IMS platforms.
The Grandstream GXP2124 is an ideal VoIP phone for enterprise users looking for a high quality, feature rich multi-line VoIP phone with many extension keys.
Grandstream GXP2124 Features and Functions:
- 240X120 pixel backlit graphical LCD display
- 4 line keys with up to 4 sip accounts
- 4 XML programmable context-sensistive soft keys, and up to 32 call appearances with 24+4 speed-dial/BLF extension keys with dual-color LED
- HD wideband audio
- Full-duplex hands-free speakerphone with advanced acoustic echo cancellation and double-talk performance
- Large phone book (up to 2,000 contact) and call history (up to 500 records), up to 5-way conference
- Built-in personalized application service(e.g., local weather, stock, currencies, etc), flexible LCD content customization using XML
- Dual Switched auto-sensing 10/100Mbps network ports with integrated PoE
- Support for G.723.1, G.729A/B, G.711u/a-law, G.726, G.722 (wideband), and iLBC, in-band and out-of-band DTMF (in audio, RFC2833, SIP INFO)
- RJ9 headset jack with support for EHS (Electronic Hook-Switch ) with Plantronics headsets
Didn't find the Grandstream phone you were looking for?
Check out these other VoIP phonesby Grandstream:
- # of Lines
- High Definition Voice
- Backlit Display
- Color Display
- Touchscreen Display
- Protocol Supported
- # of RJ45 Ports
- PoE Compatible
- AC Power Supply Included
- Headset Interface
- EHS Support
Why Pay $149.00 for the Grandstream GXP2124?
240X120 pixel backlit graphical LCD display with up to 8 level grayscale
HD wideband audio, superb full-duplex hands-free speakerphone with advanced acoustic echo cancellation and excellent double-talk performance
4 XML programmable context-sensistive soft keys