Grandstream GXV3000 Video Phone
The Grandstream GXV3000 is a next generation, stylish SIP video phone with a large adjustable color display LCD screen, VGA or CMOS resolution cameras, and real-time bandwidth-efficient H.264/H.263 video codec that renders stunning picture quality over public Internet.
The Grandstream GXV3000 is part of GXV series of video phones that includes the GXV3005 and GXV3006 IP Video Phones and GXV3140 Multimedia IP phone.
Grandstream GXV3000 Video Phone Overview
The Grandstream GXV3000 features an adjustable advanced VGA resolution camera sensor (with 1-touch ON/OFF switch for privacy control), a razor-thin 5"6-inch TFT color LCD with stunning picture quality (2-dimensionally rotatable to allow nearly all viewing angles), 5 navigation keys, 3 line indicators (each of which supports independent SIP account), visual voice/video message indicator, hands-free speakerphone with advanced acoustic echo cancellation, dual 10M/100M Ethernet ports (switch or router mode configurable), 2 USB ports, 2.5mm headset jack, and RCA style audio/video output jack to allow simultaneous video output to TV.
Grandstream GXV3000 Features and FunctionsThe Grandstream GXV3000 comes packed with the following:
- Adjustable advanced VGA resolution camera sensor (with 1-touch ON/OFF switch for privacy control)
- 5"6-inch TFT color LCD (2-dimensionally rotatable to allow nearly all viewing angles)
- 5 navigation keys
- 3 line indicators (each of which supports independent SIP account)
- Visual voice/video message indicator
- Hands-free speakerphone with advanced acoustic echo cancellation
- Dual 10M/100M Ethernet ports (switch or router mode configurable)
- 2 USB ports
- 2.5mm headset jack
- RCA style audio/video output jack allows simultaneous video output to TV.
Didn't find the VoIP phone you were looking for?
Check out these other Grandstream Phones:
- # of Lines
- Backlit Display
- Color Display
- Touchscreen Display
- Headset Interface
- EHS Support
Darren HartmanDirect: 866-675-8461
Why Pay $119.00 for the Grandstream GXV3000 ?
5 navigation keys
2.5mm headset jack
2 USB ports
For advice, reviews and industry insight... be sure to follow us online.
Questions on Grandstream GXV3000
Q: can i configure the extension mobility on GXV-3000 if yes then how ??? kindly guide me ...
A: This device has reached End of Life and Grandstream no longer provide support for this product.
Q: How to set password on IPT access?