Grandstream GXV3175 SIP Video Phone
The Grandstream GXV3175 is a desktop multimedia phone which features a 7 inch color touch screen LCD and a 1.3MP CMOS camera. It supports 3 SIP accounts and has dual switched PoE enabled network ports, so both phone and PC can run off one network drop. The GXV3175 has integrated WiFi capability (802.11b/g/n) so it can connect to the network from anywhere within range of the WLAN. This Grandstream video phone also supports advanced video compression standard H.264/H.263/H.263+.
Grandstream GXV3175 Product OverviewThe Grandstream GXV3175 features voice and video support including G.722 wideband hardware and software support. Other features include:
- 7 inch resistive LCD color touch screen (800x480)
- 1.3MP CMOS camera with privacy shutter
- Dual 10/100 Poe Ports
- Integrated Wifi (802.11b/g/n)
- 2 x USB ports, SD/MMC/SDHC, headset, stereo audio output and TV input (so you can connect to your TV or monitor!)
- Full duplex speakerphone with echo cancellation
- H.264/H.263/H.263+ video compression at bit rate of 32kbps
- Full web browser, weather, news, stocks, currency, Google voice, Internet Radio, Youtube, Flickr, etc
- Smart NAT traversal technology to allow no configuration plug-and-play use
Didn't find the VoIP phone you were looking for?
Check out these other Grandstream Phones:
- # of Lines
- High Definition
- Backlit Display
- Color Display
- Touchscreen Display
- Protocols Supported
- SIP, H.323
- # of Ethernet Ports
- PoE (IEEE 802.3af), Power Supply Included
- Headset Interface
- EHS Support
Brian HyrekDirect: 866-583-0815
Why Pay $349.00 for the Grandstream GXV3175?
7 inch resistive touch screen color LCD (800x480)
Dual USB ports, SD/MMC/SDHC, headset, stereo audio output, video output
Dual switched 10M/100M Ethernet ports with integrated PoE, integrated WiFi (802.11b/g/n)
For advice, reviews and industry insight... be sure to follow us online.
Questions on Grandstream GXV3175
Q: can this phone support grandstream gxv3175 and gxv3140 support cisco call manager.
A: Neither of these phones will work with Cisco Call Manager.
Q: Can I use my Grandstream GVX3175 to make H.323 calls without it being registered to a SIP server?
Did you ever move forward with your video conferencing project?