Grandstream GXV3601_LL IP Camera
The Grandstream GXV3601 is a powerful network camera for professional surveillance environments. Its unique incorporation of the most comprehensive peripheral support for alarm control, local storage expansion, and wireless network connection, creates sophisticated and best-in-class control flexibility and scalability.
Grandstream GXV3601_LL IP Camera Overview:
The Grandstream GXV3601 supports H.264 real time video compression with excellent clarity combined with industry leading SIP/VoIP for full duplex 2-way audio and video streaming provide unrivaled flexibility by allowing real-time video streaming onto Grandstream's other GXV endpoints. Integrated PoE, embedded analytics, and large pre and post-event recording buffer make this product an ideal solutions for monitoring low light environments
Grandstream GXV3601_LL IP Camera Features & Functions:
- High quality CMOS progressive sensor and lens to ensure razor sharp picture quality even under low light conditions
- Support advanced real-time H.264 (with multi-streaming-rate) and Motion JPEG at D1 resolution, variable bitrate & frame rate, and video watermark
- Support sensor alarm input, relay output, USB, SD, integrated Power-over-Ethernet (802.3af), and 24MB pre-/post-event recording buffer.
- Built-in high performance streaming server to allow 10+ simultaneous viewers
- Embedded video analytics, SIP/VoIP support for full duplex two-way audio as well as video streaming to mobile phones and video phones
- Support IE and Firefox for network preview
Didn't find the IP Camera you were looking for?
Check out these other Grandstream IP Cameras: